shape
carat
color
clarity

My first diamond ring ever! Eternity ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!!! It''s beautiful. And what a sweet story...
36.gif

CravingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What a pretty ring. It''s simple but yet beautiful. It would be a great starter ring to add other rings to for stacking. You could even convince your boyfriend to buy a new stacker ring every annivesary:)

AdiS

Brilliant_Rock
It''s beautiful! So sparkly and delicate!

MishB

Brilliant_Rock
It''s beautiful. I see it having many sparkly friends in the future.
31.gif

I''ve just gotten 2 rings just like yours, check out my thread.

PS - don''t you just love overhead airplane lighting for making diamonds sparkle??

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
That's very nice! Very delicate looking from the top, but clearly sturdy when viewed from the side. Me likes.

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!! A very beautiful ''I love you'' ring!!
36.gif
30.gif

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
What a pretty ring!

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful! Really sparkly, and such a sweet story!

LamborghiniGirl

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Thanks everyone for all the wonderful comments! It was a very sweet story, he is so wonderful and romantic. I really want to try to keep that romance alive in little ways as our relationship progresses further. I know sometimes it fades, but sweet gestures every once in awhile are what keeps us excited about being together!

CravingDiamonds- I think I am going to just keep it simple and not do the stacking idea. I love the look on other peoples hands but whenever I try it out it makes my fingers look stumpy!
But I like the idea of anniversary jewelry
2.gif

MishB- I agree-- Sparkly friends would be wonderful! One sparkly friend in particular in the next few years *i hope!*

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Aw! What a sweet gift. It''s lovely!

MMT

Ideal_Rock
It''s a beautiful ring, how sweet of your boyfriend
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Its lovely and so dainty!

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock
beautiful beautiful, I love it. do you know what size the individual stones are? sorry it might be posted here somewhere but I didn''t see it ... thanks

LamborghiniGirl

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Date: 4/1/2009 8:24:11 AM
Author: loveloveloveit
beautiful beautiful, I love it. do you know what size the individual stones are? sorry it might be posted here somewhere but I didn''t see it ... thanks

Hi loveloveloveit,

I wish I knew more details! All I know is the ring is white gold, .37 total carat weight. My ring size is 5.25.
I am going to go to the store and request the info on color, clarity, individual diamond weight and width of the band from them.

As I recall (from when I saw the ring) the diamonds were all D-H color, VS clarity and the band is between 2-2.5mm. I am not sure though! It was a few months ago, and I didn''t know I was actually going to have the ring, so I didn''t pine over the details. I''ll keep you posted
1.gif

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
What a sparkly beauty.....CONGRATULATIONS!
36.gif

Lori

lexychoo

Rough_Rock
What a lovely ring! So simple and classic.
2.gif

tlh

Ideal_Rock
it is beautiful... I must be getting rusty.. I need "i love you" gifts like that!!!!
9.gif

(i know you said not to jump the gun... but it looks like you are wearing it on your left hand in the photos... do you think this may end up being your wedding band in the future?
31.gif
)

Anywho, LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!

Burk

Ideal_Rock
So pretty! Congrats!

mochi

Ideal_Rock
It''s so pretty!!
36.gif

puffy

Brilliant_Rock
oooohhhhhh...i love how delicate it is!! very beautiful.

jwlcndy

Rough_Rock
LOOOVE IT!!!
30.gif
Congrats, such a beautiful ring and sweet bf! :) You can use the ring as your w-band someday too!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results