shape
carat
color
clarity

My first BGD diamond studs are here!

luckky

Shiny_Rock
First of all I would like to thank you so much for all information on PS that help to educated myself since I was looking some info for upgrade my E ring. If wasn't PS I couldn't get a good diamond that worth my hard earn (hubby) money :) And here my first BGD diamond studs for everyday ware.

They are so lovely, sparkle and exactly what I expected. Thank you Jamie, Denise and BGD for all great customer service! I am SO HAPPY! to work with everyone and will be more in the future, you really made my day!

Spec: both are J color .48 and .49 ctw, setting 4 prong basket screw backs, WG. AGS cert (I'm so nervous when I read all a negative outcome about screw backs, but when I got mine I'm so glad that I did because it so secure and work out so fine with my ears, no hurting or make my ears red).
Here are some pictures, please forgive for such bad picture, take a picture of diamond is so hard! and picture don't do the justice of them.
Thank you again everyone!

BGDstuds2.jpg

IMG_6595.JPG

IMG_6603.JPG

IMG_6638.JPG

luckky

Shiny_Rock
Here are the last one, the size just perfect for everyday ware! oops! so sorry the picture came out wrong way, I did rotate before I post but don't know why came out like that :confused:

IMG_6691.JPG

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
They are absolutely lovely!!! Congrats!

tannet

Shiny_Rock
They are beautiful! I recently just got my first pair of studs from BGD too and I am in love with them. Mine are also a similar size and I agree that they are perfect for daily wear. Enjoy your new bling...it looks great on you!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! :love: And that is a great, hard-to-find size just under .5!

luckky

Shiny_Rock
Thank you everyone for your kind words :) Tannet, your are so beautiful too and yes I do love the size just perfect!
DS2006: first I thought will get .30 but higher color, VS1 then after talk with sale person they suggest get a little bit bigger if i don't mind J color VS2, because the price aren't different much and I'm glad I did.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are gorgeous. Congratulations.

nfowife

Brilliant_Rock
I think they are beautiful and the perfect size! I have screw back 1.5ctw studs. I like how secure they are. The ONLY annoyance is that I take mine off every night and sometimes get overzealous in my unscrewing. I've lost a few backs down the sink drain that way. So now I try to be extra careful to take them off in front of my dresser over something fabric so they don't bounce if they fall out of my fingers.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are very pretty on you :love: I have studs about the same size, it's such a great everyday size! You must have ears of steel to handle the screwbacks ::)

luckky

Shiny_Rock
Yssie|1308457404|2949342 said:
They are very pretty on you :love: I have studs about the same size, it's such a great everyday size! You must have ears of steel to handle the screwbacks ::)

Thank you! yes, they are so perfect for everyday size! LOL....I don't know about that but just easy than I thought though, the way I did just push it in then hold the earring back tight,straight and rotate the stud instead of the earring back :) Lucky my ear not sensitive, I wanna make sure about secure since I loose one before, now with the price of diamond can't afford to lost again :wink2: LOVE and LOVE and LOVE them so much! Thank you guys!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results