shape
carat
color
clarity

My Finewater Gems Awesome Tourmaline

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Check out this little beauty I just picked up from Gary! Isn''t she pretty?

"An Afghan tourmaline in the classic standard round brilliant design. A bright mint green, with yellow and blue flashes. A real sparkler."
0.66 carats, 5.7mm x 5.7mm, IF clarity

Gary is having a sale right now.....

Lori

2787613.jpg

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful Lori, really lovely. What are your plans for her?

And your right about his sale Lori. Hope Gary won''t mind me posting his e-mail. Someone pick up that Malaya Garnet, it looks fabulous. If I hadn''t just received my beautiful tourmaline from PT, it would be winging it''s way to me soooo fast!

Hello everyone,

I hope that all of you are enjoying a nice relaxing Thanksgiving holiday (for those of you in the US.) I''m having a great week, so I''ve decided to extend my Member''s 20% off pricing to ALL my gemstones (not just the ones on the Members Only page) until midnight Sunday 30 November. In addition, I''ll increase the discount to 33% on any gemstones priced over $500.

If you are interested in purchasing any of these, please DO NOT use the "Pay Now" buttons, but rather send an email to me at [email protected] or use the "Contact Me" form on my website.
I''ll then send you an invoice via PayPal with the reduced price. This is a limited offer, so first come, first served!

Feel free to forward this offer to your friends and family, and please let me know if you have any questions. Remember that the password to the Members Only page is "flash".

Thanks and best regards,
Gary Braun
www.finewatergems.com

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Thank you Gailey! I love sharing our gemstones!

I''m thinking about a simple bezel set pendant to show off her facets....what do you think?

Lori

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Oh, Lori! That is a sweet stone. I love
30.gif
30.gif
Gary''s gemstones. He does beautiful work and such a sweet man. I have purchased 3 stones from him so far and I''m sure there will be more in the future!!
31.gif

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous, and perfect for a ring!! I can see that in a white gold bezel!! I love all these lighter tourmalines that everyone is posting lately.

ETA: I just purchased the oval mint Afghan tourmaline on the same page. Very good pricing (after discount) for these highly prized Afghan tourmalines. I like the traditional cuts.

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/30/2008 1:03:32 AM
Author: loriken214
Thank you Gailey! I love sharing our gemstones!

I''m thinking about a simple bezel set pendant to show off her facets....what do you think?

Lori
Absolutely bezel set Lori. No bale either. Just a tiny link chain that sits as high on your neck as you can bear, so the stone sits somewhere around that hollow you can feel in the middle of where your collar bones meet!

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Like this Lori!

no bale solitaire pendant 01.jpg

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Lovely color! mmmm tourmalines

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
I just purchased his lovely red spinel-I can''t wait to see it in person :)

That tourmaline is lovely-a bezel would be perfect!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty! I love your avatar too.
9.gif

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Stepcutnut... I''m glad you got that red spinel... It''s a beauty!!

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Mochi!!!

1.04ct red spinel 6.3mmx6.3mm IF...It will be bezel set in YG with a WG diamonds by the yard chain :) Can't wait to see it in person---it shipped today!

1.04ct red spinel.jpg

mochi

Ideal_Rock
I''m so excited for you!! I just received my package from Gary today. He packages it so sweetly! I did take some pictures but it will have to until tonight for me to post since I must be getting to work! But that spinel is gorgeous, and that red is just magnificent!!

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
mochi-can''t wait for pics :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results