shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW My FINAL(LY) upgrade! 3.51 N OEC from Parks in DK octagon!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh it's huge and gorgeous and everything that I love!!!!! Congratulations!

Polyhex

Brilliant_Rock
The diamond has the perfect OEC flower pattern, and the ring is incredible. It looks spectacular on your hand and I love how teeny the prongs are. Congratulations!!! Alex found my diamond also and I could not have been happier.

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
Breathtaking! Oh, I’m so excited for you! What an incredible result.

Do you have a special ritual when onboarding a new treasure? Not to sound too kooky or anything but I welcome mine with a little *mwah* kiss (after they have been deep cleaned, of course. But then they get lip balm marks so I then clean them again. Yah, that sounds kooky, sorry)!

I can’t wait to see some video if you’d like to share? Some people light candles for the first photo session (videoing the light show) for more OEC fire. What do you think?

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
Those of you are curious about my eternity band: it's actually an original art deco ring, platinum, with oecs, seller estimated circa 1915. My dh bought it for me last year, and sweetly told me he wanted me to wear it forever. So I had to be sure this new ring would go well with her! I asked DK to make my sidestones also oecs, so they would look good with the eternity. I think the two rings look really great together!

Gosh it's genuinely like they were made together! It's all just so wonderful. :kiss2:

I second the video request if it's at all possible!

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous stone & equally beautiful setting!! Congrats to you!! :love: :love:

Weecam

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous diamond and setting! I love it!
I saw it on IG and thought it might be yours.

Dizzie

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Love, our ring - it is so unique and personal. Truly one of a kind

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
its beautiful! happy anniversary!

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
Oh, my ! thank you all for being so sweet! ;-) I'm reading all of your responses with a big smile. So nice to be able to share with people who "get it"!
I'm staying at my uncle's right now, so could only find canned candle ( the heavily scented kind) for the requested candlelight shot. But, hey, I tried!
20200223_172935.jpg

I took photos in different light today, just to show how fun and multi-personalitied these OECs can be. And I was that crazy lady walking on the beach taking pictures of her ring. (Yep, that was me. )
Screenshot_20200224-000603.png
Screenshot_20200223-235543.png
And at the beach. ..
Screenshot_20200223-233935.png
Screenshot_20200224-001031.png
Screenshot_20200223-220448.png
Screenshot_20200223-234743.png

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just gorgeous!

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness you hit the jackpot with this one! That stone is a dream, I adore the facet pattern!!! And DK did an amazing job on the setting. What a perfect match made in heaven. Congrats and thanks for sharing. I love all the pics :)

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
@CHRISTY-DANIELLE Just beautiful and so happy that you finally got your Dream ring!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, it’s a stunning diamond and equally setting! It appears to face up quite white, and yes a well cut OEC has such charming personalities.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results