shape
carat
color
clarity

My fiance''s engagement ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ethandelacroix

Rough_Rock
Hello everyone,

I started on this forum about 2 1/2 months ago just to get advice and more knowledge about engagement rings. I posted a few threads and everyone here was so helpful. I also found whiteflash.com on this forum. I saw the custom rings that they made and I was inspired.

To keep things short, I found so many great ideas and I called whiteflash.com and spoke to Tracy. For 2 1/2 months she helped me through picking a diamond (which was quite challenging) due to my strict budget and also giving me advice on my custom design.

All in all I picked up my ring on Saturday and proposed on Sunday. I will just say that I think that my new fiance did not even here what I was saying once I pulled the ring out of my pocket. She didn''t have a clue that I was going to propose that day and did not expect the gallery setting and the halo on the ring.

I would like to wish whiteflash.com the best of luck, and I really hope that to anyone that is looking for that custom piece please do not hesitate to give Tracy a shout.

I will post a pic that whiteflash sent me before they sent the ring out (hopefully I will update with actual pics on my fiance''s finger.) I will also post a pic of my proposal video that my fiance made. I was really sneaky in recording our moment.

I hope that everyone likes it...

Here is the youtube video link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gncmExfWeg

MichaelLucas_0925.jpg

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
First, congratulations on your engagement! The ring is positively lovely, so unique and gorgeous. What an unexpected setting for a marquise...I'm not usually a huge fan of the cut, but I'd love that ring nonetheless! What I can see of the gallery it's just amazing, and the halo is perfect. I bet your fiance is over the moon! Congrats again!

Oh and I almost forgot, I saw the post on youtube...so sweet! I loved it, it really moved me!

Sangrona

Rough_Rock
Congrats on your engagement! Gorgeous ring! Specs, please...

lesco

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful ring. I really like it's uniqueness.

BTW, I watched the video, it really brought back memories of how I felt when I was proposed to. Gosh, moments like this are what make life worth living.

Congratulations on your engagement and I wish both of you a very long and happy life together.
35.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awww, sweet video and gorgeous ring! Congratulations to you both!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! The ring turned out LOVELY!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Excellent ring--I love it!! Congrats!!

cheers--Sharon

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
OMG I seriously just gasped. What a unique and lovely ring! Congratulations!

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
It`s beautiful!!

Congratulations on your engagement!!
36.gif

Best of luck to you and your financé.

Cachette
1.gif

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LOVE your ring! And, picking it up Sat and proposing Sunday?! Way to go!!!!!!!!!!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Cute video too!

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement and gorgeous ring!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring! CONGRATULATIONS :)

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
what a cude video!!! hand shots?? stats??? :)

joflier

Ideal_Rock
I haven''t seen many marquise halo''s. Very lovely!!!!!!
36.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very unique design. Congratulations.

vita*dolce

Brilliant_Rock
congratulations!! the ring is gorgeous!

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
congratulations! the video is wonderful, so sweet!

the ring is gorgeous! the gallery looks beautiful and i cannot get over how great the marquise looks with a halo! i can''t wait to see more pictures!

laurel25

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring! I love the detail on the shank of the ring - very unique!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awww, what a wonderful vid. You totally captured her excitement, sweet.
5.gif
And, you did an awesome job on the ring. I''m not normally a fan of Marquise, but I really do like that ring!
30.gif

Congrats!
36.gif

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Never seen a marquis haloed, that is amazing, I love it, congrats on the engament
1.gif

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
I also have never seen a marquise with a halo, and I think it looks great! I love your sweet little video. Your fiance is so adorable--I love that you captured her excitement.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
beautiful ring! It''s so sweet how much time and effort you put into everything. We''d love more photos
31.gif
The youtube video is sooo sweet, too. I am sure you two will love looking back at the moment you got engaged over the years. too cute! congratulations to you both
21.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aw, how cute your video is! Congratulations. The ring is gorgeous!!

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
Outstanding and unexpected design for her lovely marquise and a totally lovely, heartwarming video. Congratulations to you both on your engagement!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Wow--I love marquise cuts! What a gorgeous ring!

moobaby

Rough_Rock
The ring is beautiful and the video is so cute! Can''t wait to see the finger pics!

Victoria

Rough_Rock
So unusual and elegant. How lovely that is was a surprise. Congratulations! Any thoughts on what type of band she would like to put with it?

historychick

Shiny_Rock
I love marquise cut stones and that one is beautiful...and your fiance will be happy knowing that no one has a ring like hers.
21.gif
You two look very happy and you were sweet to go through so much trouble to get everything just right. Enjoy this happy time and post hand picks please.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results