shape
carat
color
clarity

my fiancee''s custom halo antique E-Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

spon

Rough_Rock

hey whats up everyone. my fiancee's custom E-Ring is finally done and since I used this great message board a LOT during the shopping and design process, I thought I'd share the results. It really came out great and was worth every penny. We used a jeweler in Los Angeles (Irvine) area called Liberty Diamonds and they did a great job. Troy and Christine were wonderful to work with.

Thanks again to everyone here for their advice, pictures, ect which helped to make my wife-to-be's (wow, that sounds weird-haha) dream ring come true.

Brian

faithring1.jpg

faithring2.jpg

faithring3.jpg

last one

faithring4.jpg

Is it very nice! I love how the shank is free of diamonds just engraved. And the surprise diamonds are nice too.

It''s beautiful!

your right, they did a great job! I love the ring! congrats.

Congratulations spon your fiance''s ring is just lovely and I especially like the gallery and the surprise diamonds. It''s very delicate and looks great on her hand. Good job!!!
30.gif
36.gif

~~Your ring is beautiful!!!! I love the antique engraving!!!
30.gif
30.gif

Thanks everyone!!!

In case anyone is interested, my finacee is Filipina and the ring has some special designed incorporated. the gallery design in an Anahaw leaf, which is the national plant of Philippines. Also, the little antique engravings are an ancient symbol for unity consisting of two rivers with a bridge connecting them.

Anyway, thanks again for the comments. It''s good to know that other people like it as much as we do. hahhaha.
1.gif

it is beautiful. congratulations!

It''s so pretty
30.gif

What a gorgeous, meaningful design! Congratulations!

Date: 11/11/2005 12:00:38 AM
Author: spon
Thanks everyone!!!

In case anyone is interested, my finacee is Filipina and the ring has some special designed incorporated. the gallery design in an Anahaw leaf, which is the national plant of Philippines. Also, the little antique engravings are an ancient symbol for unity consisting of two rivers with a bridge connecting them.

Anyway, thanks again for the comments. It''s good to know that other people like it as much as we do. hahhaha.
1.gif
That makes it just that much more hers/yours, how very sweet.

WOW! I love the halo and the engraving!

Very elegant and pretty... congratulations1

that is beautiful.

Wow! Talk about a thoughtful guy!!! I love that you incorporated her culture into the ring! It''s beautiful
30.gif

But, you forgot the mandatory diamond specs! Please tell!!!

It''s beautiful! Congratulations!

30.gif

Beautiful!
Congrats on the great ring and on the engagement!

Gorgeous ring. Looks great on her hand too and I love that there is so much significance to it. Congratulations on your engagement!

wow, we have seen a few beautiful plain shanks (no diamonds) with halos, and now your beautiful engraved shank with halo. That is such a beautiful ring and design, I love it.

Tell us, how high does the diamond sit over your fiance''s finger? The profile looks so tall.

Congratulations!

How could I forget the diamond specs?? I only spent about a million hours learning about diamonds and looking at different stones before I decided on one. You''d think I''d want to show off what I learned.
3.gif
The center stone is 1.25ct G color, VS2 clarity, Ideal Cut. It''s not graded as a Hearts and Arrows but it does have that nice effect under the colored scope thing (forgot the name). It really really sparkles and shows alot of different colors in the light.

Rita- the stone does sit pretty high off of her hand. we wanted to make sure that the cathedral was high enough to show the Anahaw leaf design and also for a wedding ring to fit beneath flush. originally we were going to have the center stone set a little deaper in the halo, but the stone is so nice we decided to set it up a little bit to show it off more. lol. also the jeweler was able to get the halo tighter so that you don''t really see a gap between the stone and the halo when you look at it from most angles.

thanks alot for all the compliments!! i''ve got to save this link so I can use it as a "get out of jail free card" during our first argument as a married couple.
9.gif

The ring is beautiful! Congrats!

Very pretty, love the engraving! Congrats!

It is absolutely gorgeous!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Great job!
36.gif

Spon, the ring is beautiful! I love how a part of your fiance''s culture is incorporated into the ring. It''s so meaningful and perfect!!!
30.gif
Congratulations!

Oh I love it! The shank is definitely unique and lovely!

Gorgeous!!
36.gif

It''s beautiful!
30.gif

I love the view from the side with all the detail work.
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP