shape
carat
color
clarity

My Favorite Diamond Rings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
EDITTED TO ADD: PLEASE DO NOT USE MY PHOTOS WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!

Hi!

I registered here a few months ago, and check in here every once in a while, but didn't post until earlier tonight. I thought I'd share my favorite rings (for those who haven't seen them posted on another site).

Here is my biggest ring (2.28 ct. center, I/SI2, 3.22 ct. band):

weddingring1.jpg

My original ering diamond, that has been remounted in a Sakamoto setting (.99 ct. center I/SI2, .52 ct. band):
sakamototop.jpg

My anniversary gift last year (1.77 ct. asscher I/IF, .60 ct band):
whiteflash1.jpg

Pear shaped solitaire (2.01 ct., K/IF):
newpear12.jpg

Antique style ring (1.64 ct. center, J/SI1, 1.34 ct. band):
antring4.jpg

Yellow diamond ring (1.12 ct. center, Y-Z/SI1, .52 trills.):
yellowdiamond.jpg

Eternity band in platinum (3.20 ct.):
eternity1.jpg

More pix on my web site at www.maryalaina.com

1.gif

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Hi MA and welcome! You rings are all beautiful.
love.gif
I love the surprise diamond on the WF ring, and I've been looking forward to seeing your pear when you have it set with the side pears.
appl.gif

DiamondLil

cmcwill

Shiny_Rock
Wow! So many nice things! You are one lucky gal!
1.gif

Colleen

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Hi there MaryAlaina. It's nice to see you over here. Your rings are gorgeous. I think right now my favorite is the Asscher. I love that setting!

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay! There is a ring for every syle and shape among yours! The pear looks particularly intriguing to me.
1.gif
I hope there is a picture of it on your hand (searching site right now). The stone is charming, regardless.

Thanks for the treat
2.gif

Fancy

Shiny_Rock
Great web site! I love your rings, especially the assher with the pave band and the pear (I have a pear so I ampartial :)... but had a thought ... have you considered trading in a few of the other rings in your jewelry box (WOW, what a collection!!!!!!!!) for another whopper of a stone? Not that any of the others are shabby ... you've got some pretty big whoppers there to begin with!!!!
appl.gif

You've got an amazing jewlery collection I can only aspire to!!!!

Edited to ad: By the way, where did you get the IF Pear if I amy ask?

luckyhonu

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks for sharing! They are beautiful! I love the Asscher from WF.

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Oh, Mary Alaina, I do love that asscher. You have such exquisite taste in the sparklies.

Shay

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
----------------
On 4/5/2004 1:44:33 PM Fancy wrote:

where did you get the IF Pear if I amy ask?----------------

I found it here on pricescope, and purchased it through Whiteflash.
1.gif

Thanks for all the nice comments!

ClownFishFunk

Shiny_Rock
Wow that is quite a collection! I love that yellow radiant ring, so pretty. Thanks for sharing!

Beth

Shiny_Rock
Oh Mary I never tire of seeing your collection. It is good to see you again. I really miss our shopping expeditions. Sending you a big hug and welcome to Pricescope.
wavey.gif
How much longer till the European vacation? I had thought you were there now until recently. Have you gotten your travel rings sorted out?

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
MA- went on your site...I LOVE THAT KITTEN...WANNA GRAB THAT JUICY BELLY!!!! I have three fur babies and I love them so much it hurts. This is one I am considering (ugh- do I really want 4 cats?)...but that FACE:

http://www.littleshelter.com/cats/cat5-1.htm

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
----------------
On 4/6/2004 7:37:50 AM Beth wrote:

How much longer till the European vacation? I had thought you were there now until recently. Have you gotten your travel rings sorted out?----------------

We leave in the beginning of June, as soon as the kids are out of school. No, I haven't figured out the travel ring thing yet. I originally had Wink mount a H&A octagonal stone in an octet setting, but I have him use a lightest yellow stone, and now I'm wishing I had him set a white one instead. So, I may send it back and have him do that. I"m also looking at some diamond mountings on ebay that I'm considering setting an interlap in. I just think it looks SO much more realistic if you have a nice/heavy/diamond-laden mounting.

Anyway, I am SO excited about our trip and can not wait!
1.gif

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
----------------
On 4/6/2004 10:39:22 AM moremoremore wrote:

I LOVE THAT KITTEN...WANNA GRAB THAT JUICY BELLY!!!! ----------------

She is my love! She follows me around the house all day and is just the sweetest thing. Of course, she is very entertaining too, and always has me laughing. The cat you are considering looks a lot like her, except Jamba isn't tabby on her body (just face, legs and tail).

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Aren't they just the best? One of my cats in particular gets so excited when I come home (more so than my husband...lol) that he does the same thing...he runs around in a zig zag right in front of me....I'm surprised I haven't already tripped and gone through the wall like the kool-aid-man. My little princess on the other hand is like my shadow...she's timid, but always one step behind me!
1.gif
My big fat Scotty is a dog trapped in a cats body I think!
1.gif
Anyhoo- bless your heart for taking in a shelter cat! I'll never pay for an animal when there are so many homeless ones out there!
1.gif
Back to diamonds....
1.gif

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
You have a great collection, Mary!
9.gif
Keep those coming!
9.gif

harry71271

Rough_Rock
HI I M HARRY AND HAVE A SHOWROOM IN VA ALLURE JEWEL.I HAVE SEEN UR COLLECTION OF RING'S WHICH U HAVE SHOWN IN UR HAND'S ALL THE RING'S R VERY BEAUTIFUL.AND I WANT U TO VISIT MY SHOWROOM ONCE.BYEE TAKE CARE

BRing.jpg

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
----------------
On 4/7/2004 12:54:27 AM harry71271 wrote:

HI I M HARRY AND HAVE A SHOWROOM IN VA AND I WANT U TO VISIT MY SHOWROOM ----------------

Harry,
I see you are new here. Not to offend you, but in case you don't know, it is bad internet etiquette to use all capital letters. Also, I am in CA and, while I appreciate the offer, I will not be visiting any showrooms in VA. I have been able to find plenty of gorgeous jewels easily online.
1.gif

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Hello & welcome to PS again..
21.gif

Your rings are beautiful...
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results