shape
carat
color
clarity

My family of rings from Heart of Water

yorkgirl

Shiny_Rock
I am so enamoured by my three CS rings from Sally and Pomme from Heart of Water! They are respectively a 14k rose gold blue topaz, 14k yellow gold peridot, and 14k rose gold pink tourmaline. They look way more expensive than they are, even more so since they're handforged and detailed to perfection. My only complaint is that I can not capture the beauty of these rings in photos.

fullsizerender_20.jpg
fullsizerender-2_0.jpg

Her galleries are always so intricate and perfectly suited to the stone. And when I take the ring off, the entire piece feels so beautifully integrated like a little piece of art.
fullsizerender-3_0.jpg

Hand shots!

fullsizerender-4_0.jpg

The juicy green tourmaline. It's got tiny little inclusions that add to it's charm and a grassy green colour.
fullsizerender-5_3.jpg

The pretty in pink tourmaline. It has a yummy tall crown that I can't photograph well. It's super fiery.
fullsizerender-6_0.jpg

The icy blue topaz - super sparkly and big!
fullsizerender-7_1.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! :love: Love the settings and love the stones. A gorgeous combination!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful rings/workmanship!

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The rings are beautiful. The settings are so pretty and interesting and make the colored stones pop. So glad to see rings without halos!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful collection. Sally and her team are very talented. I love the designs of the galleries and the delicate yet sturdy made appearance of the rings.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely rings, thanks for sharing!

DK :))

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful rings! Were they ready made or commissioned pieces? I love them!

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
I love these. They're delicately made, but still strong. Fine workmanship.

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love this trio of rings! Yorkgirl, it's been fascinating to follow your journey from discovering your blue stone was a topaz, the recut, and now it's found a beautiful home. Sally does do gorgeous work. The basket on your peridot ring is so nice, I like it a lot. :) where did you get the tourmaline and peridot? (apologies if you already posted this info and I missed it!)

Congratulations on your new rings, they look right at home on your hand!

yorkgirl

Shiny_Rock
lambskin|1420840982|3814276 said:
The rings are beautiful. The settings are so pretty and interesting and make the colored stones pop. So glad to see rings without halos!

Thanks for all the wonderful comments!

Lambskin, yes I was torn about doing halos or no halos, but now that I have these CS solitaires I don't think I'd want a diamond halo surrounding them! The stone just pops on the finger, especially since rose and yellow gold blend so nicely with my skin tone. It's a nice contrast with my platinum wedding set. My e-ring is also a solitaire so perhaps I'm a solitaire kind of lady!

yorkgirl

Shiny_Rock
pregcurious|1420848119|3814317 said:
I love these. They're delicately made, but still strong. Fine workmanship.

Preg and Acinom - yes they are just that, very very delicate yet very very strong. The handlforging I'm guessing, allows them to be both.

yorkgirl

Shiny_Rock
ricezo|1420847590|3814315 said:
Beautiful rings! Were they ready made or commissioned pieces? I love them!

They were custom done, Sally provided drawings for each one of them. It makes them so much more special.

yorkgirl

Shiny_Rock
mochiko42|1420854146|3814362 said:
Love this trio of rings! Yorkgirl, it's been fascinating to follow your journey from discovering your blue stone was a topaz, the recut, and now it's found a beautiful home. Sally does do gorgeous work. The basket on your peridot ring is so nice, I like it a lot. :) where did you get the tourmaline and peridot? (apologies if you already posted this info and I missed it!)

Congratulations on your new rings, they look right at home on your hand!

The peridot is from Gemart Services and the pink tourmaline is from Loupe Troop (perhaps a fellow PSer?)

Check out this link for better photos of my peridot when it wasn't so dirty!! Does anyone know the best way to clean a gemstone? https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/setting-my-peridot.203406/#post-3709366#p3709366

sparkleismyfavcolor

Shiny_Rock
I love how the settings are so intricate and beautiful yet not overpowering so the gemstones stand out in all their delicious glory. =)
Beautiful rings!

gemandjewelrylover

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous rings! May I ask, what are the specs on the Peridot, and where is its provenance?

ilovegemstones

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love all of them, especially he peridot basket. Lucky you getting three at once! Yay!

indigoblue

Shiny_Rock
They are gorgeous!

yorkgirl

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the lovely comments all!!

gemandjewelrylover|1420986385|3814861 said:
Gorgeous rings! May I ask, what are the specs on the Peridot, and where is its provenance?

2.61 carats, 8.3 x 6.9 mm. I'm not sure where it came from.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results