shape
carat
color
clarity

My experience with Signed Pieces

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

RN18

Rough_Rock
Hi,

I have read many posts from people wondering if anyone has made a purchase or has experience with Signed Pieces. As I have been to visit them in NYC a few times now and bought some beautiful items, I thought I should let anyone who is interested know how wonderful and trustworthy everyone there is to deal with.
I spent a long time doing all of my research on diamonds and sapphires and still managed to get 'burned' on quality at a very high end jeweler in my area which was quite depressing!

Dealing with Signed Pieces is like a real breath of fresh air! They do not even carry diamonds or gemstomes that are not top quality- I have found both the quality and prices unbeatable. Perhaps the best part though, is that Isaac has unlimited patience with the multiple questions/calls we all have and is happy to discuss any and all issues at length if need be.
Between Isaac, David, Jerry and Marly, the customer service is far and above any I have ever encountered. Plus, they have a thirty day return policy that really gives wonderful peace of mind. I purchased an eternity band, sapphire ring(similiar to some on the website) and now Isaac/David is making a three stone setting for my center stone -he supplied the two gorgeous side diamonds. As you can see on the website, the workmanship is exquisite and I just cannot recommend them highly enough.
I am lucky to live close enough to visit them and see the jewelry in person (although I still find braving the jewelery district and Penn Station both in one day a bit daunting...). All I can say is that for those of you who are too far away to visit, you can have complete faith in the people you deal with at Signed Pieces.
If anyone has questions please do not hesitate to ask me. I do not have a digital camera or would love to post pics. Maybe I can ask Isaac to do that for me at some point.
Deb

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the review! I know a lot of people are curious about them.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello:

Congrats on your successful purchases and experience with Signed Pieces--I adore their website and beautiful objects too! BTW, your positive feedback about SP would appear to be congruent with what others have posted on his forum.
emthup.gif

cheers----Sharon

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I too surf their website for eye-candy on a weekly basis...I love that they carry high-quality consignment pieces and drool over the thought of some of the cool pieces they have on there (like that Bulgari stacked ring they had a while back...yummy).

It''s great to hear you had a good exp with them. In the past when I have emailed them asking for information or quotes, they were pretty prompt!

Buster_DL

Rough_Rock

What timing for your post...I just visited SP last week (on Friday) after browsing their web-site a few days prior to my trip to NYC. My Fiance and I were in the city and wanted to do some shopping for wedding bands, so we stopped by their booth in the Diamond District. I completely agree with all of your points...excellent diamonds/rings, great prices, and very good customer service. Jerry was alone but catered to our every request and question. I''m 99.9% positive we''ll be ordering the sharing prong eternity band sometime this week from them...my Fiance fell in love with it the second she put it on! The band complimented her solitaire superbcert (in the Vatche X prong) VERY nicely!!!

If in fact we end up ordering the ring from Signed Pieces (which I''m pretty sure we will!), I''ll be sure to let you know how it goes. Best of luck...take care,

Buster

RN18

Rough_Rock
Buster,
I am realy glad that my post helped. The eternity bands at Signed Pieces are gorgeous! So brilliant. I am sure your fiance will be really happy with the ring if you go ahead. I''m just so pleased to have finally found a jeweler I can really trust completely. It''s such a relief!
Lot''s of luck to you both!
Debbie

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
RN18,

Thanks for the info. I love their Facet rings! I''m definitely considering them for my diamond wedding band.
emteeth.gif

almagh

Rough_Rock
I also had a great experience buying from SignedPieces. I bought two eternity bands from them. The pictures and review are in "Pictures of my rings" in the SMTR folder. Another reason I liked buying from them is that I could pay with PayPal.

Alma

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results