shape
carat
color
clarity

My experience with Jonathan at Good Old Gold

leorb

Rough_Rock
I live in Canada so buying a diamond from the US was very nerve racking, challenging and I was not sure really who to trust. It took some time by I finally found Jonathan at Good Old Gold. His absolutely amazing customer service, knowledge, attention to detail is the most impressive I have ever seen in any salesperson, jeweler, from anything I have ever bought. He has gone way over what any person with excellent service would do. He has communicated with me back and forth probably 30-40 emails, answered every single question perfectly and honestly, he has never tried to force sell anything or push anything onto me, he has created a video specifically for me which really helped fine tune what I want. Trust me any sales person would say, "forget this guy, this isn't worth it". All I have to say is once everything is complete I know my future fiance is going to be absolutely amazed and I am going to be 100% satisfied. His prices are more than reasonable (believe me I have shopped around), his unique pieces are far more impressive than any diamond I have seen where I live. Do yourself the favor, before buying anything speak with Jonathan get his opinion!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results