shape
carat
color
clarity

My experience with B2C Jewels

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Channel Set Diamond Band with Baguette Accents in 14K White Gold (1/2 cttw.)

Stock No.: DRAJ3367
Ring Size: 7.00
($575.00 - $40.25 = $534.75)
$575.00 1 $575.00

Sub Total : $575.00
Discount : $40.25
Shipping Charges (Second DayShipping): $0.00
Sales Tax : $0.00
Purchase Order Total : $534.75

the above was my order, I received it yesterday.. it is a small, 3mm, .50 baguette diamond wedding band.. I would like to say my experience was a SUPER PLUS.. the reason is: I received what was advertised with lovely stones, with a very nice discount due to being a member of Pricescope (although if you search the web there are B2C coupons around).. I called to find out when the ring was going to be shipped since I am going to a wedding next week and would not be here to sign got a 'leave message, we'll call you back' , a person 'Chris' obviously in India called me the next day and told me ship date and when I would receive it.. and it arrived exactly as said. The ring is lovely.. each baguette is clear and nice.. and now I wish I had an emerald stone, maybe someday.. I would highly recommend B2C Jewels given my experience.. I will post a picture later.. it's light, and pretty, just what I was looking for to go with my reset ring.. We have bought from Blue Nile years ago (princess studs) and that was also a decent experience, but B2C was the only vendor I could find that had a simple, baguette wedding band that wasn't at least 1,500 dollars.. I've got more than 2 wedding bands and my husband wasn't so thrilled with me buying another one.. their prices are hard to beat.. we learn that if somethig seems too good to be true then it must be false, but in this case the ring is perfect and I'm glad I took the chance.

Kate

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results