shape
carat
color
clarity

My Eternity Wedding Set

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ljmorgan

Brilliant_Rock
I became engaged in April, and my fiance and I chose a shared-prong eternity setting. The center stone is an AGS000, G color, eye-clean SI1. It''s 1.10 carats. The engagement band is .96 carats of 4 pointers... F-G SI1 and the setting was made by Quest Jewelers.

A few months ago we ordered the matching wedding band, exactly 1 tcw of 4 pointer diamonds, F-G SI1 again. I absolutely adore my wedding set, and next Saturday (after the wedding!) I''ll be able to wear them both together. Please excuse the YELLOWness of my diamond, these pictures were taken in the warm evening sunlight. I will be taking outdoor pics to capture that fire of an AGS000!

rings1.jpg

rings3.jpg

rings4.jpg

rings5.jpg

rings2.jpg

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Lindsey-Thanks for sharing, that is an amazing set that works perfect together. Did you get that e-ring setting intending to get that type of band?

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Lindsey your rings are simply gorgeous!!! Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!!!

Rock Candy

Brilliant_Rock
That''s a beautiful set!!! What type of metal is your fiance''s ring?

Congratulations!!!

anacgarcia

Shiny_Rock
GORGEOUS lindsey!!! I love it!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful set, I just love the eternity wedding sets
1.gif

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely wedding set!
36.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~So beautiful...love the shared prong look!!!
30.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your set is just stunning!!!! LOVE IT!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sooo pretty! Congratulations on your engagement!
36.gif
35.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous, I love eternity settings!!! So classic, but unique as well.

ljmorgan

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you to everyone for the compliments! I can''t wait to take some outdoor pictures today or tomorrow to get some better shots.

UCLABelle, we DID choose my engagement ring knowing we wanted a matching band. When my fiance and I were choosing my setting, we saw the shared prong memoire eternity setting, and HE picked it out. I was like "nahhh" -- and to think it turned out to be my favorite, I still cannot remember why in the world I did not love it at first sight! But I tried it on within 5 minutes and fell in love. So we went home, got online, tried to find it cheaper (The jeweler wanted $12k for this ring, and the diamond was a bit smaller and was of a lesser quality than mine!) So we ran across pricescope when we were trying to find pictures of this particular engagement setting, and we had no idea it would be a quite common set on pricescope
1.gif
So I saw all of the pretty matching wedding sets and I was sold. So when we had Quest Jewelers make the engagement ring, I kept stressing (probably much to their annoyance!) that the wedding band would have to match and sit flush! Going through Quest, we ended up getting my entire wedding set for a good bit less than the $12k the jeweler wanted for just the e-ring.

Rock Candy, my fiance''s ring is made of tungsten carbide -- it is a really neat color metal, and I love his ring. The manufacturer is Benchmark. When we looked at them, he kept asking me which one I liked, but I refused to tell him, because he has a tendency to just pick whatever I like, and I wanted HIM to really like his wedding band. So I was more than pleased when he picked my favorite as well
2.gif
I think we overpaid for the tungsten ring, considering you can get them for $100-250 online, but I''ve been so happy working with Quest, love their warranties, that I knew we were paying a premium.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, your set is absolutely gorgeous!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful, Lindsey!

jfo

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful beautiful wedding set! Thanks for sharing pictures!

Rosebud8506

Brilliant_Rock
I love that look! Mine is very similar
26.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!!! The rings look FAB together!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful and perfectly matched. Quest did a great job.

shay

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
They match perfectly! Congrats on your upcoming wedding!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
they are beautiful!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are just beautiful, Lindsey!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results