shape
carat
color
clarity

My ERD bezel set studs!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Molly1024

Shiny_Rock
A couple months ago, DH told me he wanted to get me my first pair of diamond studs for our anniversary in June- since he knows I''m a Pricescoper, he asked me to do some research. Luckily, elmorton had already begun her stud search, so all the leg work was done for me. We decided on the bezel set .30ctw studs (with push backs) from ERD. Last week, DH made the call to ERD, and spoke with Mark Turnowski. He was very impressed with the level of customer service he received, especially because he has always been wary of purchasing jewelry online. Last evening, Mark placed a call to my husband after hours because of a little snag with our zip code, and stayed in the office until we called him back at 7:30pm. They just arrived this afternoon and I am so pleased! They are so sparkly and white, but since our anniversary isn''t until the 17th, I was only allowed a few minutes to inspect & one picture. They sit nice & low in my ear, and the bezel is so dainty! I can''t wait to wear them!

Molly1024

Shiny_Rock
ETA: Sorry it's so big!

DSC04509.jpg

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful!! I think ERD is going to start getting a lot of stud business now (the earrings I mean ;-)

They will look great in your ears I''m sure!

EMPTorres

Shiny_Rock
They are beautiful..

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
They are so pretty! I can''t wait to see more pictures.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh Yay!! I was hoping someone else would get these -- if only so I could SEE MORE PIX (
3.gif
11.gif
)! They look GREAT and between Mrssalvo's Daniel K, Tacori's Tessa Ring and THESE -- I am gonna pass out from jealous frustration.
27.gif

NOTE TO OTHERS WITH BRAND NEW PRETTIES: please wait until tomorrow to post. Kthxbai!
11.gif
2.gif
32.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, they are so beautiful Molly!!!
30.gif
Congrats
36.gif

Molly1024

Shiny_Rock
Thank you everyone- I know they''re small potatoes compared to the major blingage around here, but they are my 1st pretties & I love them! I will take more pictures once they''ve been officially gifted.

MoonWater

Ideal_Rock
Eek! Need more pics! I''m thinking of bezel studs!

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
Okay, all of these ERD bezels are making me jealous!
3.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How sweet of your hubby! I just love guys who know how important it is to let us do the research before buying! I can''t wait to see ear shots! Happy anniversary!

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Lovely! I can''t wait for more pics!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
These are so beautiful Molly. Can''t wait to see more pictures. I know you will have a wonderful anniversary.

Linda

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Molly, Happy Anniversary!!! They look beautiful!! Can''t wait to see more pics after the anny - you''ll have to update for us. I''m glad I could help the search - I know you''ll be so happy with them, and I just love the size. ERD does good work!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results