shape
carat
color
clarity

My ERD 4.63 ct Uternity Band

nysurg

Rough_Rock
Hello all -

I'm so excited to finally share my gorgeous new eternity band from ERD (Engagement Rings Direct)! This has been my dream ring for a while and it turned out fantastic!

I have to say that working with Mark Turnowski was awesome as always. I had my engagement and wedding rings created by ERD a few years ago so it was nice going back. I did asked several PS vendors for quotes and after comparing them, I was leaning in one direction (not ERD, because the cost was too high) but given my previous experience with Mark I decided to talk to him about these other quotes and he ended up revising his pricing to make it work with my budget. I have to say that I ended up paying slightly more than I had intended to spend to go with Mark however the difference was so minimal for his exceptional quality that I would definitely do it again. I am absolutely a lifelong ERD customer and you should be too! :appl:

About the piece....I gave Mark a list of my specifics such as 25 pointers / 100% Eye Clean / Cloudless / No Carbon Specks / Clear, Non-Murky Diamonds / Extreme Brilliance / Uniform, Handpicked Diamonds similar to LALove, Asscher_girl and victoriouslegion. He assured me that he would hand select all the stones and sent me the CAD a week later. The production of the ring took about 2 weeks.

I received the ring today and was blown away! I knew it was going to be amazing but I wasn't prepared for just how gorgeous it was going to be! I opted to go for a much larger size than I usually wear and the ring is slightly loose but I don't mind. I was also worried that the ring might not be comfortable but I tell you, it is totally the opposite. Except for the sparkles I probably wouldn't know that I have it on!

Thanks again Mark for another amazing piece of jewelry!

Okay now for the pics!!! Sorry if the quality is poor - took them with my iPhone

Stats -
25 pointers x 18 stones = 4.63 carats
G color
VS clarity
Excellent cut
Platinum - u-prong
size 8

img_1188.jpg

img_1194.jpg

img_1195.jpg

img_1196.jpg

nysurg

Rough_Rock
More photos...

img_1198.jpg

img_1199.jpg

img_1200.jpg

img_1201.jpg

Groucho

Rough_Rock
A stunning ring! Wear it in good health.

nysurg

Rough_Rock
Still with me...

img_1203.jpg

img_1207.jpg

img_1208.jpg

img_1215.jpg

nysurg

Rough_Rock
Last photo...from ERD prior to mailing out my beauty

markphoto.jpg

SB621

Ideal_Rock
It looks lovely on your hand and I love it stacked with your other band!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! Mine is .10's and very comfortable (same ring size as you). How is the comfort with the .25's?

crj128

Rough_Rock
Looks beautiful, great size!! & I love your nail color too! :D

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW, it's beautiful.....enjoy!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! Congratulations!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Woooowwww!!! :love: :love: This is beautiful - a statement piece, for sure! Love it!! :appl:

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Lovely band!!!!

nysurg

Rough_Rock
AprilBaby said:
Gorgeous! Mine is .10's and very comfortable (same ring size as you). How is the comfort with the .25's?
I thought that it would be uncomfortable but surprisingly it don't really notice it! I think that anything larger than 25 pointers would have been too big...I know...can't believe I actually said that!! :naughty:

crj128 said:
Looks beautiful, great size!! & I love your nail color too! :D
Thank you so much! It's #31 shellac if that helps!

SB621 said:
It looks lovely on your hand and I love it stacked with your other band!
Thank you so much SB, I think that I will wear it with my smaller band mostly as it is pretty loose now. I lost a bunch of weight after I had commissioned this ring...I think that the 25 pointers are perfect!

Thanks Groucho, BrightIce, dragonfly, msop, and tyty - I do love it and Mark did such an amazing job, hard to believe that I have this ring!!!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Its beautiful! Looks lovely on your hand!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely stunning, and so blingy!!

crj128

Rough_Rock
nysurg said:
Isn't shellac the best?! Thanks, I will look for it next time!!

nysurg

Rough_Rock
crj128|1372365854|3473355 said:
nysurg said:
Isn't shellac the best?! Thanks, I will look for it next time!!

I do love shellac! It is so awesome!

Thank you Laila and Alex! Unfortunately the weather here is not cooperating but I will try to get a few fire shots tomorrow.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your new band is so beautiful!! Pure elegance! It looks so perfect on you! :love:

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
That is absolutely gorgeous! It looks beautiful on you and I love it stacked with your wedding band :lickout:
I have an eternity band on my wish list and will definitely ask ERD for a quote. Yummy!!!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
IT ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!!! It looks great as a stand alone or with friend :)) Enjoy you new beauty!!! :appl:

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Some seriously lovely boulders!!!
Just gorgeous! Looks beautiful on your hand too!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:sun:

Gorgeous!!! A GIGANTIC line of bling - what's not to love?
I have the baby sister to yours - my stones are 15pointers. I adore it, it's so wearable - I hope you enjoy yours just as much! :bigsmile:

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful and blingtastic :love: :love: :love:

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
It's beautiful, I love the Uternity band one of my favourites and 25 pointers look perfect on your finger =)

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

It's a beauty for sure! Enjoy!

cheers--Sharon

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous! :love: I adore it paired with your smaller eternity too!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW!!!! :naughty:

nysurg

Rough_Rock
Thank you Junebug, woofmama, Zestfully, ckrickett, Yssie, Farleysmom, Monnyjay, canuk-gal, Christina and motownmama for all your kind words!!! I seriously would NOT have this amazing piece of jewelry if it weren't for all the advice I found here on PS and Mark at ERD (of course)!!! :appl: :appl:

I do enjoy wearing it with my smaller eternity ring! I did originally want larger individual stones but I think that the 25 pointers is perfect! Besides Mark told me that if I wanted larger stones in the future it will be an easy upgrade!!! :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG!!! :love: :love: :love: and... we wear the same size!! HOW PERFECT!! please add me to your will... pretty please?? :halo: ;))

That is one INCREDIBLY STUNNING U-eternity band!! I love love LOVE it!! it looks just perfect on your hand! YAY ERD!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

nysurg

Rough_Rock
Enerchi|1372450036|3473905 said:
OMG!!! :love: :love: :love: and... we wear the same size!! HOW PERFECT!! please add me to your will... pretty please?? :halo: ;))

That is one INCREDIBLY STUNNING U-eternity band!! I love love LOVE it!! it looks just perfect on your hand! YAY ERD!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Enerchi - thanks you so much for your comments! I LOVE your micro pave eternity, it's so sparkly!!! Already talked with my husband about the will :lol: :lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results