shape
carat
color
clarity

My engagement ring!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

racharles26

Rough_Rock
first i want to say i love this site!! my boyfriend just proposed to me in long beach island, N.J. over the weekend, i got a european cut diamond, 3.25 Carat, G, vs1 absolutely stunning, its a shame i cant capture its true beauty on camera, it is the most beautiful ring i have ever seen with my own eyes, its simple elegance. you cant see it but it has one diamond on each side also. but the center is stunning!! i cant get the picture to load!!!!!!!!!!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
you SUCK....you better post those pix right now.... We tend to get violent when there are no pictures!!!
1.gif
Sounds AMAZING!!!!!

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
check the picture size (make it smaller if it is big), and the file name. No special characters or spaces, and rename it to something new just to be sure.

can't wait to see the pics.

Ivy

Shiny_Rock
We're waiting...........

The suspense is killing me!

rolleyes.gif

GLudlow

Rough_Rock
wow, that's so bizzare... I was thinking about proposing to my GF in Long Beach Island this summer... now I'm not original!
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results