shape
carat
color
clarity

My Engagement Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sparkster

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve been browsing this forum for a few days and think your rings are beautiful and I hope you think mine is too. Every time I try to take a photo it comes out blurry but I do have pictures of the design. The ring I have is a .91 carat, D colour VVS2. The picture has pink diamonds as side stones but mine are pale pink sapphires. Would have loved the pink diamonds but who has the $$ to afford that luxury? Will keep trying to get some decent photos and post them.

Precious3.JPG

Sparkster

Brilliant_Rock
This is the side view of the ring. I love the fact that there is nothing blocking the view of the diamond from the side.

Precious4.JPG

researcher

Ideal_Rock
I like this setting a lot--very unique yet simple! Also, pink's my favorite color, so the sapphires really attract me to this setting
9.gif

Welcome to the PS community and congrats on a stunning ring!

icelady

Brilliant_Rock
Very unique and beautiful setting! Your stone sounds gorgeous too!

We love hand pics around here!
9.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Cool ring. Nice design. Wear it well.
Hey-gotta ask about the wedding band. What's the choice gonna be?
Nan-sorry couldn't help myself

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Ooh, what an unusual setting. I love it! Very elegant and simple. Love the pink side stones. Congrats and best wishes, and welcome.

Shay

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Very interesting stting..Congrats on your new ring!
3.gif

Sparkster

Brilliant_Rock
The wedding band is just a plain white gold band. I don't want anything to detract from the engagement ring!

jenny

Rough_Rock
That is beautiful!! congrats!!

solange

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring. Really unique. The stone of that quality must be gorgeous. Enjoy your treasure.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results