shape
carat
color
clarity

My engagement ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
After enjoying seeing everyone else''s beautiful rings here, I thought I''d try my hand at posting mine. So far, this is the only picture I''ve figured out how to attach. It''s .78 ct, E, VS1 round in a platinum 6 prong, ring size 4. It''s not an ideal cut, so no hearts and arrows for me (this time
2.gif
). I also have some more pictures of the ring plus my H&A pendant, but I can''t seem to adjust the size to attach.

For some reason, the stone seems a little yellow to me, although it was confirmed an E by Martin Fuller.

Glamour1.jpg

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
This is the picture where I think the stone looks a little yellow. Hmmm...

Rg.jpg

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
WOW! That first picture makes the ring looks so white and lovely!
6.gif
eek.gif

That picture is so photographic too!

Great job and all the luck in the world! YAY!!!
appl.gif
9.gif

icelady

Brilliant_Rock
Hey Mmeow,

That is a beauty! The pics are awesome too.
appl.gif

I bet the diamond on the second pic picked up some color in the room somewhere. As Nicrez said, the first one shows off the white E color!!!

Can't wait to see more pics!
love.gif

Enjoy your new ring!
2.gif

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
Here's a picture of my e-ring with my H&A pendant, which is .36, H, SI2.

ring and pendant.jpg

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
One more on my hand...

P2120255.jpg

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Wow...It's very pretty and looks great on your hand!

DiamondLover23

Shiny_Rock
Classic and beautiful!

It looks gorgeous on your hand!

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
Wow, you take great pictures! That's beautiful! And just look at your long, slender fingers and your graceful nails!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
The ring is great and very bright! Funny how you can see the difference in the sparkle due to cuts in that comparison pendant vs ring picture. I notice this too when I compare my non-ideal e-ring stone to something like Greg's ACA or my Regent pendant. Huge difference! Any hope for an upgrade? hehee.
rolleyes.gif

pauls girl

Shiny_Rock
Wow. that's a beautiful ring & pendant! I have to say...I think I am spoiled now (thanks to pricescope) and would only want a H&A diamond from now on. Don't get me wrong - i LOVE the diamond in my ring, but wow. what sparkle in that pendant of yours!
3.gif

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
No upgrade for me- I'd prefer to hang onto that stone for sentimental reasons, but certainly am hoping for future additions to the diamond collection!

I love my ring too, for sure, but definitely any new acquisitions will be hearts and arrows.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results