shape
carat
color
clarity

My engagement ring pictures!!!

shihtzulover

Brilliant_Rock
That's such a wonderful proposal story, and your ring is gorgeous! Congratulations! :)

peach_tea_for_me

Shiny_Rock
YOUR RING IS AMAZING! It deserved the caps! WOW. I love, love, love it! So happy for you both and what a fabulous story you have now! More pictures please!!!
All the best to you!

maebelle

Brilliant_Rock
Love "the room is clean" comment and the ring! The proportion of the stones is perfect!

Congratz

blacksand

Brilliant_Rock
I have no words but "WOW."

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
What a lovely ring and story!

RhubarbPie

Shiny_Rock
It was so nice coming back to all of these amazing replies about my engagement story and ring :) thank you so much for reading!! I am going to try to figure out some creative ways to take more photos. Does anyone have any requests haha? I'm definitely new to ring/diamond photography but I find I'm getting addicted to taking pictures of my ring so if anyone has any suggestions for interesting new photos, I'd love to occupy my time taking more photos lol. I wish I could take a picture that would really do it justice. Its just so icy and sparkly. I almost got into a car accident looking at it :razz:

Thanks again everyone!! I'm so thrilled!!

DuckLovingVegan

Shiny_Rock
Congrats and the ring is beautiful. The proposal sounded so sweet enjoy your engagement.

Megalomi

Rough_Rock
Absolutely love your ring!!! Congratulations!!!

If you don't mind my asking, what's the ring size?

Amber St. Clare

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely stunning!!! You must be thrilled!!!! ECs are my favorite cut of all. :appl:

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on your engagement!!! What a beautiful ring!!! The proposal was sooo sweet!!!!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww :bigsmile:

And your ring is just stunning - classic elegance, indeed!!

RhubarbPie

Shiny_Rock
Thanks a lot everyone!!

maebelle said:
Love "the room is clean" comment and the ring! The proportion of the stones is perfect!

Congratz

Thank you! Yes he spent a lot of time working on the proper proportions of the ring and choosing the stones. We both liked a longer EC (and he sifted through a lot of center stones to find the one he did) and then he was careful to make sure the 1.5 ratio side stones looked right with the 1.6 ratio center stone. It really came out beautifully. It meant a lot that he was so caring and metiulous :love:

Megalomi said:
Absolutely love your ring!!! Congratulations!!!

If you don't mind my asking, what's the ring size?

Thank you so much :) My ring size is actually around 7.5-7.75 (I know, ginormous for PS). Although I think my fingers don't appear particularly huge and I get really good finger coverage with my ering :)

PrincessNatalie

Shiny_Rock
Awww stunning ring and super sweet proposal! I am very happy for you honey.

holly sparkle

Shiny_Rock
Wow what a beautiful story! Your FI is sooo sweet!! Congrats! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Oh and your ring is TDI :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

RhubarbPie

Shiny_Rock
Thank you so much PN and HS!!

Oh, btw, what does "TDI" mean? :ugeek:

holly sparkle

Shiny_Rock
:oops: :oops: :oops:

I meant TDF......... Sorry!

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring....have you picked out a wr to go with it? :appl:

SeattleSweetheart

Shiny_Rock
What an amazing ring and an amazing proposal! :appl: Congratulations on your engagement to the amazing man who pulled it off! :appl:

RhubarbPie

Shiny_Rock
holly sparkle said:
:oops: :oops: :oops:

I meant TDF......... Sorry!

Haha oh - I should have figured! :)

Taylorbug! said:
Beautiful ring....have you picked out a wr to go with it? :appl:

Well we haven't picked out rings yet, but we have an idea of what we like. I really like this band (and the thicker one for him): http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/Item.as ... i+-ni+0-t+

But we have 2 years until we are getting married. I am Jewish, so the wedding bands that we exchange at the ceremony have to be solid gold (without any diamonds or stones). So what I will probably do is switch my e-ring to my right hand and wear my band on my left hand. Eventually, I may get a diamond band (not to replace my wb, though), and wear it on the same hand as my ering (with my wedding band on my left hand still). Not sure yet. We are still looking around for different things that we like.

My parents bought my FI gold cuff links engraved with his initials for his engagement present, and he'll wear those at the wedding (they are so beautiful!). So far, that is the only wedding jewelry that has been decided :razz:

SeattleSweetheart said:
What an amazing ring and an amazing proposal! :appl: Congratulations on your engagement to the amazing man who pulled it off! :appl:

Thank you!! :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results