shape
carat
color
clarity

My engagement ring.. ideas for settings??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

JoelsBride

Rough_Rock
Hi! I just got engaged about a month ago. So exciting!! My fiance picked out a stunning 2.5 carat princess cut diamond for me, and just had it set in a simple solitaire. I''m trying to find a setting for it now, and I am looking for ideas from you all. Seen any unique, pretty, antique looking settings for a princess stone? I see lots for rounds, but not many for princess cuts. Here are some pics of the stone (except Im not that great with the digital camera!)

Picture #1

stephring1.jpg

illusivone

Rough_Rock
I have been searcing for a setting for the last 6 months, and finnally I found it.....

WWW.FAYCULLEN.COM

they have a huge variety of antique settings, and they are gorous!

They are a bit pricey, but I think the stone is so much more expensive, that it's worth it.

I mean...what's a stone without a setting?

..try them, they have very nice stuff.

Good luck to you both.

headlight

Ideal_Rock
JOEL'SBRIDE -- your ring is gorgeous. What are the specs? Why don't you want to keep it in the beautiful solitaire mounting? Perhaps get an eternity band to wear with it, made up of princess cuts???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results