shape
carat
color
clarity

My Emerald Cut Anniversary Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jaye

Rough_Rock
Oh my gosh, I think this photo is going to post. Let''s just see first before I go into the details. Thanks Win and Nicrez if it does.

hand photo one.jpg

jaye

Rough_Rock
Okay, that worked, so here's another. Sure wish I could have gotten a better and clearer one, because this is a lively emerald cut. This ring is comprised of a 1.11 ct. center stone, GIA cert. VS1, E, 7.64x5.14x3.15, Depth 61.3, Table 61 (although Richard Sherwood got 61 and 61 on his appraisal) Girdle: thin to slightly thick, Culet: None, Polish: Good, Sym: Good, Fluor: None Crown Height 11.8, Pav Depth: 45.4, Richard graded it 2A. 8 Baguettes total wt. 1.28ct. Color G. Set in custom setting of 18kt. white gold. Vendor was Whiteflash on the center stone. Custom setting and baguettes a Sarasota, FL jeweler. More to follow.

Ring Held Up Front.jpg

jaye

Rough_Rock
Top/Bottom shot

wavey.gif

north south.jpg

jaye

Rough_Rock
One more hand photo. I wear a size 4.75. I really want to get an east/west shot, but that will come later. I had my original .5ct. round put in a new setting and I'll try to get some photos of that too. Thanks so much to everyone here for all your knowledge and passion for the subject of diamonds. This was alot of fun.

appl.gif

hand photo two.jpg

winyan

Brilliant_Rock
Ah, Jaye it's a beautiful ring, wear it always in health and love!

And congrats on getting your pic to post!

Let me tell you, I've had to fight with mine every single time!

win

Stephan

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!
I love it!

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The ring is so impressive
1.gif
A really wonderful sight. No 'theory' here - it is really my own taste and love of all things useless and precious (~ jewelry) talking.
5.gif

Really, a pleasure to admire, even vicariously, like this
sad.gif

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
Jaye, that is one heck of a lovely emerald cut ring! That looks so white and sparkly, I can only imagine how fabulous it must look in person! What a lucky gal! Do you have any close ups of the emerald and side stones. Too few shaped stones in Show Me The Ring, so I get greedy for more pictures!

Congrats on that lovely piece of jewelery and finding that elusive "perfect" EC!!! All the best to you both!!!
appl.gif

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Lovely ring Jaye..
21.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results