shape
carat
color
clarity

My Earrings!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
I got to pick up my earrings Sat. I thought that I would start a new thread so everyone could check them out!!!! I hope you like....
face6.gif

sidebyside22110.JPG

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
Here is a side shot. I got the basket setting that I wanted, ( thanks to hubby ) I would have taken a box pic but I wore them out of the store!!!!
face20.gif
I guess I should have asked him for a box lol!
face13.gif

basketear6767.JPG

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Girl you are to much!!! I love them :) WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
I love the white gold so much better then the yellow that they were set in before. Don''t take my word on it but I think they are G or H in color, But I do know that they are around 1.25ct each. I had always wanted diamond earrings so when I bought my first pair I went all out!!! hehe
face6.gif

earmeee321.JPG

jadove

Rough_Rock
Those are gorgeous. Enjoy them!!

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
Hey Woo, thanks so much. All weekend I''ve set around and thought about if you got to get your wedding set in order? So how did everything work out?
emangel.gif

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
WOOOOOOOOO you did go all out. I love them :) SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!! I want a pair too but for now I will have to settle for QVC
20.gif
hehehehehhe What is your next project???

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
Thanks so much jadove, I have had them forever and didn''t like the setting anymore any DH went and had them reset for me!!!! I just love them now!!!
30.gif

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
There''s nothing wrong with that Woo, I don''t know about my emerald cut pendent now that DH had my old diamond reset for me. My earrings he had reset I will only ware on special occasions so I might just get me a pair of maybe .50ct of emerald cut earrings to ware everyday. I think that would be the best thing for me know. Hubby paid for my resets and then paid some on my rhr , so I guess I need to finish that off before I do anything. So I really want to know about your wedding set how is it going?
5.gif

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
WOOO Kittycat, you are so sweet. It has been a terrible struggle. I dropped off the set today and they are going to V out the centers and make the bands wearable by theirself. Hubby and I talked and we decided no more side bands. We have decided to do V only and make those bands wearable with any upgrade. When then talked about it and decided to just do like all pricescopers said and buy just a nice 3mm band to wear with the erring daily and when we go out and when I want a big metal and diamond bling I will wear both of the handmade bands. SOOOOOOO hubby sat me down and said no more bands lets put that money down on your big stone
face20.gif
Soooooooooooooooooooooooooo we now have a goal

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
wooo 1/2 ct for everyday is a great great great idea!!! I love emeralds. Hubby is going to pay alot on my new diamond but I can feel to get the one I want like you I am going to have to hit my stash
emotion-5.gif

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
I''m so glad you are getting the center stone that you want Woo, and how I looked at it, isn''t that what the stash is all about!!! hehe
face1.gif
. I also think there is nothing wrong with a band for day and your V notch bands when you want to show some bling bling... So you must keep me updated on the honking center stone your going for I can''t wait to you get it!
emteeth.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty. Can we have earshots???

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Those are scrumptious earrings and yes we definately need to see ear shots!!! Love the basket settings.

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
Love em!
2.gif

And what gorgeous pictures!!!
36.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty! Would love to see how those big stones look on the ear!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
They are so pretty!!!

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
Well I thought that I would give you guys the ear shot that you asked for. You will see why I''m only going to wear them on special occasions they are very nice on the ear...
5.gif

I also want to say thanks for all the post to the thread!
35.gif

earshot9987.JPG

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
OMG!!!! my ear looks so ugly and you can tell so bad that I don''t have any makeup on!!!!
20.gif

jetmal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
ooohhh Kitty....those are simply delicious! I love them!!!!!

and btw, your ears are not ugly!

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
Oh thanks jetmal, I just think my ears look so funny!!!
35.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
oooh that looks like such a lovely size on your ear!
30.gif

ps is terrible.. you guys are always convicincing me that I "need" things...

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
Thanks icekid, I said that I was only going to wear them on specail occasions but I might be rethinking that now...
31.gif
Hubby says he doesn''t know what to think of me because since I got them back Sat. I''ve been wearing my emerald cut radaint rhr with my wedding band...hehehe
face20.gif

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Woo Kittycat, I loved your RHR with your wedding ring :) LOOKED FAB!!! What fun to switch around

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Holy moly--pretty sweet. Congrats!

cheers--Sharon

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Woo, I had just got through posting on my pendent thread about how ever since Sat. I've been wearing my rhr with my wedding band to kind of match my earrings and pendent... I guess when I want to wear them I can wear my radiant with my wedding band. I said that hubby doesn't know what to think of me. He said that at least I had two to keep my happy for a long time.... lolheheh
face20.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for posting that ear shot (and your ear looks just fine by the way). I love the size and I would certainly not save those babies for special occasions. They have a nice presence on the ear, but they are certainly not too much for everyday. I have round studs that size and I wear them with everything. Enjoy!!!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
OMG, they are BOOTIFULICIOUS!!!!!! I love them.

shay

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love them on the ear! I''d still wear them every day though.
27.gif
Too beautiful to leave in the box!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW!!! beautiful earrings
30.gif
23.gif
1.25ct ea.
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results