shape
carat
color
clarity

My Earrings from Whiteflash what do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
The lovely Jamie from Whiteflash sent me this picture of my expert selection .41 Ideal H VS2 in white gold martini settings. They will be on my little ears around about the middle of this month but what do you think. Are they sparkly enough? Will they be blindingly bright. Let me know please if I did ok.
33.gif

katebar

KBartlett_0530.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They''ll be beautiful!!! Please post ear pics when you get them!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love them. I am a huge fan of the martini setting, they look fabulous!!!
36.gif

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Wow! Those are beautiful! great job!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
they are so pretty and the martini will help them sit so well on your earlobes!

Small

Brilliant_Rock
They are beautiful
30.gif
Great job
36.gif

cpster

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely! Are they 41 points each? Can''t wait to see ear shots!

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone who''s responded of course I know I can''t go wrong with Whiteflash but I am a little nervous about purchasing sight unseen.
Cpster one is a .41 and the other is a .40. I have really small lobes and last year I had my ears repierced and the "old holes" repaired by a plastic surgeon so I am dying to show off these little beauties!

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/2/2006 2:11:09 AM
Author: katebar
Thanks everyone who''s responded of course I know I can''t go wrong with Whiteflash but I am a little nervous about purchasing sight unseen.
Cpster one is a .41 and the other is a .40. I have really small lobes and last year I had my ears repierced and the ''old holes'' repaired by a plastic surgeon so I am dying to show off these little beauties!
katebar,
The earrings are very pretty-! I have an appt with a plastic surgeon next week to talk about getting a few extra holes closed (I just want the original 2)--did the surgery hurt? How long did it take? Would you mind telling me what you experienced? I''ve been embarassed for sooooo long about these holes and am finally doing something about it. So glad to read your post and hear someone else''s experience.. thanks, julia

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
justjulia I am so glad you feel comfortable asking me. In 3 words "Just do it". My orginAL holes were done 35 years ago and I just loved wearing great big over the top gypsy/indian earrings throughout the 70''s. By the mid 80''s my lobes were getting stretched and by the 90''s all I could wear were huggies and well proportioned studs.
Alas the noughties (2000) introduced the new concept of chandeliers, something I could never wear and so I researched how to rectify this problem. I eventually found a plastic surgeon who would repair my existing piercings. I chose to use a ''twilight'' sedation that basiclly meant I was asleep and numb but was easily woken. It took over 1 1/2 hours and they had to sew 3 layers of tissue by microsurgery. I was slightly tender with huge lobes for a day and 1 week later the sutures were removed.
6 months later I had them repierced not in a perfect position but i can wear any earring icluding the soon to be mine Whiteflash expert selection
36.gif

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/2/2006 7:53:19 AM
justjulia I am so glad you feel comfortable asking me. In 3 words ''Just do it''. My orginAL holes were done 35 years ago and I just loved wearing great big over the top gypsy/indian earrings throughout the 70''s. By the mid 80''s my lobes were getting stretched and by the 90''s all I could wear were huggies and well proportioned studs.
Alas the noughties (2000) introduced the new concept of chandeliers, something I could never wear and so I researched how to rectify this problem. I eventually found a plastic surgeon who would repair my existing piercings. I chose to use a ''twilight'' sedation that basiclly meant I was asleep and numb but was easily woken. It took over 1 1/2 hours and they had to sew 3 layers of tissue by microsurgery. I was slightly tender with huge lobes for a day and 1 week later the sutures were removed.
6 months later I had them repierced not in a perfect position but i can wear any earring icluding the soon to be mine Whiteflash expert selection
36.gif
Thank you so much for answering this. My situation is that about 25 yrs ago I added piercings, making three sets total (actually, a fourth hole in one ear which I let close up early on-couldn''t sleep on it!). I am okay with the size of the original holes, and the other two sets of holes going up the lobes are I guess what you''d call normal size, but they bug the heck out of me- to look in the mirrow and see these extra holes. I don''t want to wear more than one pair any more (too lazy, too old, going classic kind of mindset). I wonder if the dr will just laugh at me at the consultation. The holes are definitely there and obvious, to me. My husband is telling me he doesn''t see how the dr could possibly make them "invisible." I am wondering, too. Maybe make them look like little lines? I wonder if the cost is worth it or I will obsess about the scars that are left. Well, you can see I am making a bigger deal out of this than it probably ever should be. Where the dr repaired your holes, what kind of mark or scar do you see? thanks, julia

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Glad you were able to get your ears fixed Katebar so you can show off these beauties when they come!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Georgous -- can''t wait for ear shots!

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful choice! Can''t wait to see them on!

Chi

Shiny_Rock
Classic...they are beautiful!
36.gif

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty! Love those prongs too!
30.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous - love the martini setting! They''re going to be stunning.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

They''re lovely--enjoy them!!!

cheers--Sharon

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
beautiful martini setting
30.gif
36.gif

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you thank you I am starting to feel the amazing positive affects of the pricescope commumity. You guys are the best!
Just julia please don''t be embarassed about seeing a doctor. This is a fairly common plastic surgery procedure. The technical term is "A revision of scar" because that it was the hole is a scar. It should be done by a plastic surgeon and it involves microsurgery. They basically cut out the ''hole'' and then sew individually 3 layers of tissue (Who knew we had 3 layers of tissue in our lobes). My scar is like a line and as I have a naturally occuring line on my lobe it does not look odd IMO.
Anyway roll on payday so I can wear these little suckers and show them off big time!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can''t wait to see them on your ears, how exciting. My friend had the same plastic surgery and she was thrilled with the results and can now wear all kinds of earrings she couldn''t wear before. Yay for you!!
36.gif

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
They''ll be a perfect size, I think! Beautiful.

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/2/2006 9:07:19 PM
Thank you thank you I am starting to feel the amazing positive affects of the pricescope commumity. You guys are the best!
Just julia please don''t be embarassed about seeing a doctor. This is a fairly common plastic surgery procedure. The technical term is ''A revision of scar'' because that it was the hole is a scar. It should be done by a plastic surgeon and it involves microsurgery. They basically cut out the ''hole'' and then sew individually 3 layers of tissue (Who knew we had 3 layers of tissue in our lobes). My scar is like a line and as I have a naturally occuring line on my lobe it does not look odd IMO.
Anyway roll on payday so I can wear these little suckers and show them off big time!
Thank you katebar!! Reassurance is everything. My appt is Tuesday-full steam ahead!
Your earrings are going to be perfect-I know you can''t wait-post pics for us!!!!

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, I didn''t even know this surgery existed! I''ll have to tell my mother! Congrats on the earrings. Question, any reason why you choose martini style? I recently received a pair as well (same size -.02 cts) and I think the size is PERFECT! But I was considering martini until my jeweler assured me they would sit close to the ear and not ''droop''.

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Oooooo I can''t wait for ear shots they look just beautiful!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results