shape
carat
color
clarity

My E-ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Hi all,
I''ve been a mbr of PS for a lil while now and I''ve been engaged for going on 3 years - haven''t posted pics of my e-ring as of yet cuz my digi camera broke some time ago. But was mucking about with my mobile phone camera and they turned out semi-acceptable so thought I would post!
1.gif

Admittedly, mine''s just a lil baby by PS standards, simple 3stone WG basket setting about 0.7ct tcw. But we chose it and had it made together, and I still love it everyday
5.gif

Apologies if the pics are bit dodgy, enjoy..

17032008378-003.jpg

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock

17032008368-0042.jpg

metro

Brilliant_Rock
I love 3-stone erings! Very nice, arjunajane!

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
pls excuse the unkempt hands and nails..I promise i usually have a french mani, I was just bored and had new polish colours!
2.gif

17032008347-004.jpg

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
thanku metro! it was exactly what I wanted at the time, I know she ain''t much by PS standards but she''s still cool wit me
1.gif

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
I think your ring is beautiful by any standards!! Do you have any profile shots?!!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/18/2008 9:41:16 AM
Author: 777_LDY
I think your ring is beautiful by any standards!! Do you have any profile shots?!!
Ditto!

2danes

Shiny_Rock
I adore your gorgeous ring!
Thanks for posting!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Its lovely! I love 3 stone rings too!

isis~goddess

Shiny_Rock
it''s gorgeous, and it looks beautiful on your hand. the picking it out together and having it made part is the best part about it. that makes it really special, enjoy it, it''s very pretty!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
That''s a beautiful ring! Don''t you dare scamper off without posting more pics, missy!
11.gif

Odilia

Brilliant_Rock
Simple, while classic & beautiful! Very pretty. You can never go wrong with classic, and I like the 3 stones! More pics!!

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
**WOW***
I go back to rocktalk for 5mins and look at all the kind replies I got! Thankyou girls all so much!
Lady and Gwen, I don't have any more good pics at the moment as its not easy to get nice ones with my mobile, but for u two I'll try some more tomorrow in the sun
1.gif
Thanku old-fashioned gal. I will definately try for more pics, but may have to wait till I get my new RHR and new camera for any real good ones..
5.gif

Ellen, Danes and Maisie, thanku for the compliments. It means alot coming from ladies with all gorgeous rings and great taste!

Isis, thanku, you're right..my Fi was really sweet and involved in the whole thing. Its a funny story actually..

We went to thailand for 6weeks to get engaged and had my ring desgned and made up at a nice place (I know, Bangkok - you're all wincing now right?! But its actually quite a good place for precious stones. Much better value than Perth, Australia where I live)
So, Tiff's had nothing on this place! They picked us up and dropped us back at out hotel each visit in one of their Mercedes or Bentleys from their collection just for this purpose - its not like we were looking for this kinda treatment, it just happened to be a place I had read was reputable. But all the staff were really cool and laidback - no SA attitude at all. They had greeters at the door and the manager showed us around the floor and let us look into where the benchmen were working - it was all really fun.
I didn't know much beyond the 4 C's then so I'm not sure on the cut or specs - I will have to dig out the cert for interests' sake now i'm an obsessive PS'er!
9.gif

Oh and he proposed on the private beach that fronted our bungalow on Ko Phi Phi island - nothing too creative as we had planned it together, but still lovely
1.gif
Incase anyone is interest, we've been good friends since we were like 13/14 y/o, then hooked up as a couple on my 21st b'day party. We'll be 25 this year and still going strong - no wedding on the horizon at the moment, need to finish University and travel etc first
5.gif

thanku all for reading!

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/18/2008 10:35:03 AM
Author: arjunajane
**WOW***
I go back to rocktalk for 5mins and look at all the kind replies I got! Thankyou girls all so much!
Lady and Gwen, I don''t have any more good pics at the moment as its not easy to get nice ones with my mobile, but for u two I''ll try some more tomorrow in the sun
1.gif

Oh and he proposed on the private beach that fronted our bungalow on Ko Phi Phi island - nothing too creative as we had planned it together, but still lovely
1.gif
Incase anyone is interest, we''ve been good friends since we were like 13/14 y/o, then hooked up as a couple on my 21st b''day party. We''ll be 25 this year and still going strong - no wedding on the horizon at the moment, need to finish University and travel etc first
5.gif

thanku all for reading!
36.gif

Your proposal story is really so sweet! It''s wonderful that you have been so close for so long!
5.gif

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is lovely!!
36.gif
36.gif

I love those wooden tea box shots.
Can''t wait to see more!

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for sharing your ring arjunajane! It looks so fantastic on your finger and that raspberry tea is looking mighty yummy
2.gif

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
Can you let us know the name of the jeweler in BKK? I ask because I know BKK well and am really curious where you got your ring...thanks!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
thanks for sharing. i love 3-stone e-rings and yours is wonderful.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s lovely!!!

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is beautiful! And what a great proposal story
4.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, we should all get service like you did! Awesome.

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Your story made me go awwwww :)

I really love your ring it is beautiful :)

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love three stone rings as well...beautiful!!!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
<<< I am a sucker for a three stone, and yours is a beauty! I love the story of how you and your fiance found the ring and about your proposal, very sweet memories for the two of you to share!
Congratulations!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty ring.

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Wow! **Blushing**..you gals are great, thankyou for all your comments.!
5.gif

Thankyou again Ldy, ur very kind.
Coati & L.I Bloom, thanx - fyi there’s a great place locally that sells just the loose or bagged tea in these cute boxes in all the flavours and designs u can imagine, for like only $5 – I love finding new ones to try!
Surf, thx for asking – I can’t remember at the moment but will try to dig up the ppwk/receipt and check just for u…Although it may take me a lil while to get, I think its stuck in a filing cabinet that has been jammed closed for some time!
32.gif
I love it in Bangkok aswell-infact I love it anywhere in SE Asia!
Thankyou all Mrs, Tacori, Deelight, DS and Poshpepper for showing interest and posting ur nice replies.
I agree with ellen, its so refreshing to encounter good manners and service like that - I reckon the West has alot to learn from some of these cultures (Especially jewellery SA''s!)
40.gif

And Thx Diamond Dana and Marcy C – I’m glad you guys liked hearing about my engagement, hope it wasn’t too mushy/cheesy! Actually Dana ur right, they are mostly good memories, although I was unlucky to get food poisoning for part of the trip. I reckon any guy that can watch you chuck up for 2weeks than still ask you to marry them has gotta be a keeper right?!
2.gif
6.gif
9.gif

hairgirl95

Shiny_Rock
very very pretty!!

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Thanks hairgirl! And congrats on ur new setting too
5.gif

My sympathies for the family and personal troubles you are experiencing. I know there isn''t much a stranger can say at such a time, but I hope things improve for you and your sis soon *hugs*.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is a lovely ring and so sparkly!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Thankyou Lorelei for the comment! Can''t wait till I have my PoH RHR to keep her company
11.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results