shape
carat
color
clarity

My E-Ring will be done on Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DCnewbie

Rough_Rock
I am super excited to get my e-ring back from Quest on Tuesday. I''ll obviously show you pictures when I get it but it is a 1.97ct F/VS1 EC that will be set in a modified Vatche setting. I couldn''t find any pics of it online so I can show you but it is a 2.3mm pave shank with .3ct. Pete and I decided to laser off the the basket and replace it with a custom "dainty" basket with double claw prongs. So that''s it for now...can''t wait. And now I have a pair of .75ct g/vs1 EC stones that will probably become a matching set of earings with the same style basket/prongs as the ring. Wedding gift I suspect.

here''s the link to the story behind the stone

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/ec-questions-and-story.107067/

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
I live near DC and am searching for someone to custom make a platinum and YG setting for me. How was your experience with Quest? Can you recommend anyone who handmakes settings (versus lost wax casting) in the DC area?

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Your setting and stone sound gorgeous. I will be watching for those handshots
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results