shape
carat
color
clarity

My E-Ring Pics... finally!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ChellyBean

Rough_Rock
Some of you might have seen my post wondering if anniversary bands were bad luck as e-rings. The answer from you guys was "Forget old wives' tales and go with what you like!" Well, he went with it
2.gif

We haven't by far mastered taking pictures of jewels yet, plus our original pics were huge and I was having crazy problems getting everything to upload right
confused.gif

Don't pounce on him too badly.. neither of us had really done our homework when the ring found us. You'd never know I'm the niece of a gemologist the way I forgot all my gem lingo! At any rate, this is the info that came with it; I still have to go back and have it sized down a half size (it's an 8, but a little twisty on my chubby lil' finger), cleaned up, and checked out. Enjoy!

From the Pure Love collection, bought at Littman Jewelers
Prong-set
Center setting is 24k yellow gold, band is 18k white gold
Cut/Shape: 3 round brilliant cut diamonds, 1.00 ct tw
Dimensions: 4.50 - 4.50 x 3.05mm
Color: I-J
Clarity: SI1-I1
Symmetry: Good

This is all the info we have on it now, but I'll come back and post when I get the rest of it and some more pics! These pics, btw, are so not doing the ring justice. (don't we all say that, every time?
3.gif
) This ring sparkles in dark I can barely read by.. and I'm sure you're all much better at picking out flaws and stuff than we are - plus we're very partial
love.gif
- but we adore it!

Chelly

MeRing.JPG

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Nice Chelly..I like the side profile of your ring....
21.gif

What are the spec's on your stones?

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Chelly, it's very pretty and looks great on your hand. I'm glad you went with what you wanted and didn't worry about old wives' tales!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results