shape
carat
color
clarity

My e-ring... looking for wedding band help!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

newatthis76

Rough_Rock
Long-time lurker coming out of hiding... attached is a picture of my e-ring. I''m struggling with finding the right wedding band and would appreciate any suggestions. I would ideally like a plain platinum band, but most I have found tend to be rounded, which looks odd with my mostly flat-edged ring (if that makes any sense). Also, many of the rings I''ve tried on seem too low next to my cathedral setting.

Does anyone have anything similar? If so, could you please post your a picture of your band with your e-ring?

Thanks!

newatthis76ering1.jpg

newatthis76

Rough_Rock
Profile shot

newatthis76profile.jpg

newatthis76

Rough_Rock
Last one - closer

newatthis76eringclose.jpg

E B

Ideal_Rock
What about something like this? eweddingbands.com has a good return policy if it isn't a (close enough) match:

3mm Flat Comfort Fit Platinum

newatthis76

Rough_Rock
Thanks - that''s a good suggestion and one I hadn''t seen.

Date: 4/19/2009 11:27:01 AM
Author: EBree
What about something like this? eweddingbands.com has a good return policy if it isn''t a (close-enough) match:

E B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/19/2009 11:39:09 AM
Author: newatthis76
Thanks - that's a good suggestion and one I hadn't seen.

Date: 4/19/2009 11:27:01 AM

Author: EBree

What about something like this? eweddingbands.com has a good return policy if it isn't a (close-enough) match:

You're welcome! I know they customize so they may be able to add thickness to the profile if you feel it's too low next to your e-ring.

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
eweddingbands lists each ring's height (e.g. 1.3, 1.5, 1.7, 2.0, 2.2) so that might be something to look at when considering them.

newatthis76

Rough_Rock
Thank you - I just noticed that. I was looking for a similar "height" feature on BlueNile and couldn''t find one. Perhaps I will call them to see how the height of their plain bands compares.

Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results