shape
carat
color
clarity

My dress is here! Pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello everyone!
35.gif

So my wedding gown is here and i thought i''d share it with my fellow pricescopers!
5.gif

My fiance and i decided that we''ll have the actual wedding ceremony on Wednesday the 26th of May and the wedding reception on Friday the 28th.
I already have a wedding gown that i''ll wear at the big Friday party, but it''s not appropriate for the ceremony at the city hall. So i decided to get this gown for our ceremony. What do you guys think?
Also, any ideas on how to wear my hair with this dress? (my hair is very light blond and very long).

Thanks for looking! Please give me your opinion both on the dress and the hairdo that you think would flatter it best!

Bridal outfit 014 (2).jpg

STUNNING ! It shows off your svelte silhouette.

Another one!

Bridal outfit 007 (2).jpg

beautiful dress!!

It looks great on you!!!!!

Thank you ladies for the sweet comments!

So pretty!!
36.gif

Wow!! Beautiful dress!!

That''s really gorgeous.

Since the dress it so flowy, I think it would be well complimented by a french twist updo and very minimal jewelry.

You look beautiful! I think a half up half down hairstyle would be nice. Hair that is all up might be too formal for city hall??? Either way, you will look great on your wedding day.

I love your dress -- you look amazingly svelte and elegant.

very romantic!

Stunning dress!!! It looks perfect on you!! Have you thought about wearing your hair in a loose updo? Or you could do half up half down as well!

Thank you so much: Blingmyring, Jcarlylew, Princessplease, Tuckins1, Bjedifish, Pinkasscher, Tigian, Mscushion, Bella mezzo and Luckyshe, both for the kind comments and the hairdo tips!
1.gif

I have already decided that i''ll have a half up half down hairdo for the wedding reception, which will take place two days after the ceremony, so i thought i''d either leave my hair down or put it all up for the ceremony. I love the idea of a loose, romantic updo and i''d go for it without a doubt, but i''m also thinking that my fiance has mentioned more than once that he likes my hair down
33.gif
I''m very confused and i hate all this pressure about looking "perfect". No wonder brides to be have so much anxiety...
15.gif

Wow so beautiful! You will look stunning! Congrats :)

beautiful!!

That really is beautiful! How romantic!

Gorgeous!! And, looks great on you!!

I love it, very light and airy. Ethereal is the word that comes to mind.

Beautiful!!! I would also maybe go for hair down for city hall. The dress is quite elegant on its own and doesn''t need an up-do to dress it up! I think soft curls/waves would look great (if your hair works in that style!).

Thank you so much for the tips Gypsy, i love them!
5.gif

Not wanting to threadjack against my own thread, but is mr. Gypsy, who just started the "Pricescope spouse support group" thread on the Hangout section, your husband??? Coz he reeeeally made me laugh! My fiance'' should definitely become a member of this group!!!
31.gif

Lovely dress. I think a simple hairstyle (updo) would look great.

Hi Naty, yup that''s my husband.
5.gif
I''m glad you liked his post. I thought it was pretty funny myself! You should have your FI join.
21.gif

Congratulations on your engagement and your approaching wedding. I think your dress is truly lovely and I can''t wait to see pics of the day!

Your dress is beautiful! and it suits you perfectly!

Wow, the dress looks so romantic and beautiful. I love your dress.

I also have a separate day for the ceremony and the reception. I wore my hair up during the Saturday''s ceremony and my hair is half down during the Sunday ceremony. I would suggest do what you think best. There is no correct way for any wedding. I think a bride should do what their heart desire. It is YOUR day after all.

Good luck!!!!

Beautiful romantic dress. I would go for something loose, curly, flowy and romantic. Maybe loose curls pinned up? Half up etc. I wouldn''t do anything to severe for that gorgeous gown.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP