shape
carat
color
clarity

My dress is here! Pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello everyone!
35.gif

So my wedding gown is here and i thought i''d share it with my fellow pricescopers!
5.gif

My fiance and i decided that we''ll have the actual wedding ceremony on Wednesday the 26th of May and the wedding reception on Friday the 28th.
I already have a wedding gown that i''ll wear at the big Friday party, but it''s not appropriate for the ceremony at the city hall. So i decided to get this gown for our ceremony. What do you guys think?
Also, any ideas on how to wear my hair with this dress? (my hair is very light blond and very long).

Thanks for looking! Please give me your opinion both on the dress and the hairdo that you think would flatter it best!

Bridal outfit 014 (2).jpg

blingmyring

Shiny_Rock
STUNNING ! It shows off your svelte silhouette.

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another one!

Bridal outfit 007 (2).jpg

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
beautiful dress!!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
It looks great on you!!!!!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you ladies for the sweet comments!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
So pretty!!
36.gif

Bjedifish

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Wow!! Beautiful dress!!

jewelz617

Brilliant_Rock
That''s really gorgeous.

Since the dress it so flowy, I think it would be well complimented by a french twist updo and very minimal jewelry.

tigian

Ideal_Rock
You look beautiful! I think a half up half down hairstyle would be nice. Hair that is all up might be too formal for city hall??? Either way, you will look great on your wedding day.

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
I love your dress -- you look amazingly svelte and elegant.

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
very romantic!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Stunning dress!!! It looks perfect on you!! Have you thought about wearing your hair in a loose updo? Or you could do half up half down as well!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much: Blingmyring, Jcarlylew, Princessplease, Tuckins1, Bjedifish, Pinkasscher, Tigian, Mscushion, Bella mezzo and Luckyshe, both for the kind comments and the hairdo tips!
1.gif

I have already decided that i''ll have a half up half down hairdo for the wedding reception, which will take place two days after the ceremony, so i thought i''d either leave my hair down or put it all up for the ceremony. I love the idea of a loose, romantic updo and i''d go for it without a doubt, but i''m also thinking that my fiance has mentioned more than once that he likes my hair down
33.gif
I''m very confused and i hate all this pressure about looking "perfect". No wonder brides to be have so much anxiety...
15.gif

jessicab22

Rough_Rock
Wow so beautiful! You will look stunning! Congrats :)

marlie

Brilliant_Rock
beautiful!!

Amanda.Rx

Brilliant_Rock
That really is beautiful! How romantic!

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous!! And, looks great on you!!

wsu12

Brilliant_Rock
I love it, very light and airy. Ethereal is the word that comes to mind.

MagsyMay

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful!!! I would also maybe go for hair down for city hall. The dress is quite elegant on its own and doesn''t need an up-do to dress it up! I think soft curls/waves would look great (if your hair works in that style!).

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much for the tips Gypsy, i love them!
5.gif

Not wanting to threadjack against my own thread, but is mr. Gypsy, who just started the "Pricescope spouse support group" thread on the Hangout section, your husband??? Coz he reeeeally made me laugh! My fiance'' should definitely become a member of this group!!!
31.gif

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Lovely dress. I think a simple hairstyle (updo) would look great.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Naty, yup that''s my husband.
5.gif
I''m glad you liked his post. I thought it was pretty funny myself! You should have your FI join.
21.gif

Congratulations on your engagement and your approaching wedding. I think your dress is truly lovely and I can''t wait to see pics of the day!

gls

Shiny_Rock
Your dress is beautiful! and it suits you perfectly!

joelly

Ideal_Rock
Wow, the dress looks so romantic and beautiful. I love your dress.

I also have a separate day for the ceremony and the reception. I wore my hair up during the Saturday''s ceremony and my hair is half down during the Sunday ceremony. I would suggest do what you think best. There is no correct way for any wedding. I think a bride should do what their heart desire. It is YOUR day after all.

Good luck!!!!

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful romantic dress. I would go for something loose, curly, flowy and romantic. Maybe loose curls pinned up? Half up etc. I wouldn''t do anything to severe for that gorgeous gown.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results