shape
carat
color
clarity

My dream ring!! OEC in the Kylie Halo by JbEG!!

mrspeachy

Rough_Rock
When my husband and I got married, I wore a tiny cross that my parents gave me when I graduated high school to the venue (I wore my grandmother's jewelry for the wedding and reception) and I lost that cross on my wedding day in 2008. It was my very first real diamonds and I was absolutely heartbroken! For my 25th birthday, my husband wanted to replace that necklace. I got a bezeled OEC pendant from Jewels by Erica Grace and they were such a pleasure to work with. The necklace is perfect and I still wear it half of my days...the other half, I wear my tiny cross! We found it years later (in the change compartment in my car of all places).

We loved working with Grace and Erica on my necklace, so I knew they were the people we had to work with on my new e-ring. I have always wanted a halo for my e-ring, always just adored antique diamonds, and I have my dream engagement ring on my finger now all thanks to Grace, Erica, and of course my wonderful husband!! He is a real keeper :). Grace was extremely patient and answered all of my questions quickly and with kindness. I couldn't be more in love with this ring!! It sparkles like mad and throws off some of the most beautiful, colorful fire I have ever seen. It's hard to capture its beauty in a photo, but I tried with a few below...enjoy!! :love:

These were all taken with my iPhone camera, so they aren't the best, but they will do for now!!

Throwing off colored fire...

More colored fire...

omgmuffinsring.jpg

muffinsringomg.jpg

morecolorefiremuffinring.jpg

firymuffinsringomg.jpg

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MrsP: Your ring is beautiful :love: but we need more details and pictures!

Can you tell us more about the center stone? And if possible - could you share a profile shot of the ring?

I'm glad Erica Grace was able to help you find the perfect ring, and very glad to read that you've been reunited with the cross your grandmother gave you!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
^^^^^
"What she said"!!!

Please share more shots- profiles especially because that looks STUNNING!!! and tell us about the details of your gorgeous setting and stone!!

ITs AWESOME! Love it with your band :love: :appl:

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
so beautiful!!! congrats

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is beautiful and looks great with your band! (love your nail polish, too!)

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! I love it with the band too. If you want to take more pics, I'd love to see the pendant and the cross - they sound lovely.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! :love: I love your wedding band, too!

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!!! I, too, would like stats, as well as pictures of the pendant and cross. :)

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous. Need more info please. And more pictures!

Jereni

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning stunning stunning. I'm obsessed with OECs right now.

Especially love your band - but then I'm biased, I have the same one :)

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The ring is gorgeous. I love OECs - they are just awesome show offs! Your ring and band are a great combo and like Jereni, I love your band. More pics, please.

sweetpea&babycorn

Brilliant_Rock
ooo your set is beautiful! congratulations! i love JbEG and think you made a great choice!

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
BEAUTIFUL!

Lori

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results