shape
carat
color
clarity

My Dream Emerald Cut Eternity Ring is Finally Here!

Donnass117

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I'm so happy to share my new ring, it has been on my wish list for so long, and its finally here!

Ever since I got my round eternity band years ago, I've dreamt of having an emerald cut eternity band. I'm so glad that I waited because I was able to convince my husband that it had been years of savings and now I could go up a notch and get bigger stones.

I ended up going with .40 each stone, D-E in color, VS clarity, all GIA certified stones. The ring in total is 7.26 carats of pure sparkle.

Maytal Hannah hand-fabricated it for me, she's been my go to jeweler for a while now, and she did not disappoint. She picked out top quality stones and made the ring sit low like I wanted it so that it's super comfortable. Her great attention to detail and easy to work with attitude is always a pleasure.

Thanks so much to all the price-scopers for always sharing your beauties and inspiring me to get my own heirlooms to pass down.

Attached are IMG-7952.PNG IMG-7953.PNG a couple of ring.jpg photos Maytal sent me, and a quick hand shot.......

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

HOLY HANNA! Congrats!!!

cheers--Sharon

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
That is stunning. A hall of mirrors indeed. Congratulations on this blingy beauty.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a stunner! :kiss2:

empliau

Shiny_Rock
OMG I love this. I am not the eternity ring type but I had always thought, in the back of my mind, that an emerald cut eternity would be stunning. This is more than stunning. This is stellar! Congratulations!

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning!! Enjoy wearing this beauty!

blingthing

Shiny_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous; congratulations!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is gorgeous! Love when dreams come true! We will need lots of pictures and hand shots please ~

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
So elegant and beautiful. It's the perfect size for your hand, and has wonderful presence. Enjoy and wear in good health!

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Wow…that is gorgeous!

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous-congratulations!

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
Excellent job!!!:clap::clap::clap:

jeaniefish

Shiny_Rock
Help! I’ve fainted and I can’t get up! Absolutely swooning here! Congratulation!

Sanderson44

Rough_Rock
I'm so happy to share my new ring, it has been on my wish list for so long, and its finally here!

Ever since I got my round eternity band years ago, I've dreamt of having an emerald cut eternity band. I'm so glad that I waited because I was able to convince my husband that it had been years of savings and now I could go up a notch and get bigger stones.

I ended up going with .40 each stone, D-E in color, VS clarity, all GIA certified stones. The ring in total is 7.26 carats of pure sparkle.

Maytal Hannah hand-fabricated it for me, she's been my go to jeweler for a while now, and she did not disappoint. She picked out top quality stones and made the ring sit low like I wanted it so that it's super comfortable. Her great attention to detail and easy to work with attitude is always a pleasure.

Thanks so much to all the price-scopers for always sharing your beauties and inspiring me to get my own heirlooms to pass down.

Attached are IMG-7952.PNG IMG-7953.PNG a couple of ring.jpg photos Maytal sent me, and a quick hand shot.......

Stunning. I am so envious.

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely beautiful!

More pictures!!!!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!!! So gorgeous.

Piper70

Shiny_Rock
That is ah-mazing!!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omg, I am obsessed with this ring. It is absolutely perfect. PERFECT!!!!

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock
Wow what a stunner.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring!

Donnass117

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much everyone, I'm loving wearing it everyday!
I just stumbled upon this photo Maytal sent me during the process, I thought it would be fun to share, its the diamonds unset and lined up. It's in a clear case so doesn't look as sparkly as it truly is, but its still fun to see,

EC.40's.jpg

facetgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Whoa, now that is a GORGEOUS ring! It is classic and elegant and in the best of taste. Maytal did a fabulous job! That would be on my list of dream rings, for sure!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results