shape
carat
color
clarity

MY DREAM EARRING PROJECT WITH 1.38 & 1.39 OEC SISTERS

EllenS1

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much everyone...I am off to bed and hoping I can sleep well..I am so excited lol. At least these are coming tomorrow. I think my DK ACA reset earrings are not going to be arriving as planned. Thanks Sandyinanaheim for telling me how to do multiple quotes lol. Here is a side by side of how the Casablanca samples looked before they had my stones in them, they held 8mm cz's. you can really see the difference and how she added an extra row of milgrain and longer prongs to accommodate my almost 1mm smaller stones (7.05x7.08 and 7.05x7.21). I actually really like the fun edgy feel that the longer prongs and extra milgrain gives. It kind of takes it away from the more classic fine jewelry look and makes it
a little more vintage/edgy feeling, which is fun. I will post tmrw once they arrive!!! I will be waiting like a dog by the door all day probably hahaha.

. 93334.jpeg

cvb casablanca.jpg
Just wow!!!!!!!!

SandyinAnaheim

Brilliant_Rock
@goldenfire So?? What got delivered today? It's show and tell time! :geek2:

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
They are here and AMAZING! Caysie is right the pics do them no justice, even her pic....I am out and about but will get pics as soon as I can lol

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
earshots...the earrings move so much that I have to still them with my hand so they arent blurry

20190607_184439.jpg 20190607_184259.jpg

Attachments

• 20190607_183530.jpg
    20190607_183530.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 18
  • 20190607_183457.jpg
    20190607_183457.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!!:love::love::love: So very beautiful @goldenfire! Gorgeous diamonds and such a pretty design. They look stunning on you!

SandyinAnaheim

Brilliant_Rock
Holy #%&@ @goldenfire, these earrings are SOOO elegant, eye-catching and splendid!! Did you design these yourself? I LOVE huggies and danglies, and these are amongst the finest I've seen. It's not fair getting so many diamonds on one day.... :P2

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow!!:love::love::love: So very beautiful @goldenfire! Gorgeous diamonds and such a pretty design. They look stunning on you!

Thank you so much Junebug17!

OMG :love::love::love::love: So beautiful, I'm speechless. Congrats @goldenfire!!
Ahhh I love hearing that thank you :)

Holy #%&@ @goldenfire, these earrings are SOOO elegant, eye-catching and splendid!! Did you design these yourself? I LOVE huggies and danglies, and these are amongst the finest I've seen. It's not fair getting so many diamonds on one day.... :P2

Hahahahaha!! Thank you so much for the amazing compliments on the earrings! Caysie actually designed these herself and when I first saw them my jaw dropped and I knew I needed to save for a pair...she is phenomenal lol. And yes I seriously can't believe they both came on the same day. I have literally been saving up for and planning these Casablancas for at least 4 years. I got the first stone 3 years ago from Caysie, the second stone 2 years ago (it was so hard to find a decent match on a budget--but she did it) I finally saved up for the setting in January and mailed the stones to her at the end of the month. They took a while but let me tell you she is worth the wait. Her work is phenomenal, the details and workmanship is out of this world. The WF studs I have had for a while now (they were another project years in the making lol). I mailed the earrings to David for reset 6 weeks ago and Oooooalah, both happened to be done at the exact same time. It was like my birthday today :) Well, better than that

Last edited:

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are absolutely dreamy! :love: I’ve loved the Casablanca drops too since I first saw them. Wear them with pride and joy.

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
Oh. My. GAWD!!!!

Those are the most beautiful things I’ve ever seen!!!

Do you plan to wear them daily or for special occasions?

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
How long are they? I’m not usually a dangle earring girl (or haven’t been for awhile because babies) but man oh man, for these I would be.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
These are amazing. Do you have occassion to wear such jewels on a regular basis?? THey need to be WORN!

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous earrings!!

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much everyone :) It's so fun to be able to share these with other sparkly friends...

These are amazing. Do you have occassion to wear such jewels on a regular basis?? THey need to be WORN!

Lol...I love dangles so I will wear these all the time. Maybe not in sweats or yoga clothes but every other outfit is game lol. The only downside is they are platinum so they are heavy. I put a little rubber backing on the back to help keep my earlobe/earholes from stretching over time. My ear holes are tiny and I want to keep it that way and that is honestly probably the only limiting factor for these. I'll probably wear them maybe 2-3× a week so I my earholes dont turn into slits lol. I thought about having Caysie make them in 14k instead of using the already made platinum samples BUT when she mailed me the samples I absolutely fell in love with the proportions of the halo, the little oecs etc and I didn't want to risk changing all those things even a little bit....so I decided to go with the samples and she added the extra layer of milgrain around my stones and longer prongs so that my 7mm stones would fit in the baskets made for 8mm stones...

If anyone gets these made I would personally go with 14k or 18k, 14k would actually be my preference for the lightest weight

BrownGinger

Shiny_Rock
Jaw dropped! Those are so amazingly beautiful!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

OOOOOOOHLALA! Very chic!

cheers--Sharon

GlitterInMyHair

Brilliant_Rock
@goldenfire

Have you heard of Lobe Wonder? They are these patches you wear on the back of your ear lobes, then you push the earring posts through. The weight of the earrings are supported by the patch, and not your ear lobes. So no more painful lobes or stretched out piercings.

They are a miracle product for me. I never wear heavy earrings without them.

20395_1024x1024.jpg

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@goldenfire

Have you heard of Lobe Wonder? They are these patches you wear on the back of your ear lobes, then you push the earring posts through. The weight of the earrings are supported by the patch, and not your ear lobes. So no more painful lobes or stretched out piercings.

They are a miracle product for me. I never wear heavy earrings without them.

20395_1024x1024.jpg
Wow thank you!!!! Where do you order from? worried about getting knock offs on amazon that don't work lol

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:D - they are amazing! I haven't had a chance to post or even peruse on PS... landscaping/flooring project that is taking my time away from PS :angryfire: but its a good thing, as I come back to see these phenomenal earrings... I would love to have patience and practice self-restraints like you did to have something in the making for years:geek2: woweeee! they look amazing on a gorgeous lady! I would love something similar, but you know me and some colors...;)2 but I also have a short neck line that prob won't look too great:lol-2: but I hope to see these beauty soon IRL:twisted2:

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:D - they are amazing! I haven't had a chance to post or even peruse on PS... landscaping/flooring project that is taking my time away from PS :angryfire: but its a good thing, as I come back to see these phenomenal earrings... I would love to have patience and practice self-restraints like you did to have something in the making for years:geek2: woweeee! they look amazing on a gorgeous lady! I would love something similar, but you know me and some colors...;)2 but I also have a short neck line that prob won't look too great:lol-2: but I hope to see these beauty soon IRL:twisted2:

Aww thanks D&T, you would look great in dangles btw! When we see each other I'll wear these and bring the studs for you to wear so you can decide what size stud you want for your colored diamond earring project lol.

Rpb

Shiny_Rock
So stunning!!! Wow is all I can say... what a collection!!!

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results