shape
carat
color
clarity

My dog has this thing by his eye, can anyone help?

Niffler75

Brilliant_Rock
@StephanieLynn Sorry to hear you are not well. Look after yourself and check in with us soon!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks @Niffler75 hopefully it is just a cold or passing thing but with the whole Covid virus becoming so rampant it's definitely concerning.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh no! @StephanieLynn I hope it is nothing more than a cold. Get well! And good luck with Tucker!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Slick1 thanks for the good wishes, they are appreciated!

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@StephanieLynn I hope this passes quickly & as @Niffler75 said, I hope its just a cold as well. Sending dust to you & fur baby.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@StephanieLynn , Please take good care of yourself. Hopefully this is just a cold.

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
Stephanie, I hope you feel better soon. My cats sometimes bit each other but usually more by the ear. Could you dog have been playing aggressively? Also, sometimes when they scratch themselves too aggressively they get red marks too.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I too hope you just have a cold. Keep us posted and hope the pup's eye resolves as well!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hope it’s just a cold Stephanie. Feel better to you and your sweet dog. ❤️

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks @junebug17, I'm thinking it might be allergies although it is a bit early, we had a very mild winter so perhaps they are coming on early.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How is Tucker’s eye? Better I hope!
I’m glad you are feeling better today. At least you have some bling en route to cheer you up! Be well @StephanieLynn

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Glad you're feeling better. Please take care of yourself.❤

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Slick1, no better unfortunately so I have to bring him in tomorrow. Today I had to cut his hair and give him a bath because he looked a mess, he doesn't look perfect but better. So I will report back tomorrow on what they say. New bling should be here Saturday!

Thanks @Diamond Girl 21!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Slick1, no better unfortunately so I have to bring him in tomorrow.

I am glad you are feeling better Stephanie and good luck tomorrow. I did ask my sister but she said she couldn't tell from the photo. Hopefully it is something easily treatable.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy thank you for asking your sister! Even my vet said a picture beforehand wouldn't be much help so fingers crossed it's nothing serious.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
oh im so releaved
i bet this is happening to lots of people
this is alot better than the alternitive !

good luck at the vet tomorrow

Yes I think you're right and it's a bit unsettling because you don't know it's it's allergies or a cold or something worse off the bat, it's easy to get yourself all worked up!

Thanks for the good wishes for Tucker!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Glad you’re feeling better and hoping that your pup gets some relief from the vet tomorrow!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes I think you're right and it's a bit unsettling because you don't know it's it's allergies or a cold or something worse off the bat, it's easy to get yourself all worked up!

Thanks for the good wishes for Tucker!

we could have a compition for who has sneezed the most this morning - i sneeze like 20 30 times a day at least on a good day !

im not overly impressed how your vets seemed a bit unhelpful (hopefuly i am wrong) i know its a trying time for everyone - vets included - but i don't see why they couldn't have looked at a picture when human docs are now doing consultations by phone, email and Skype etc

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks @yennyfire!

@Daisys and Diamonds, at first I was also really annoyed that there was only one option to get him seen but then the reality is depending on what it is they may have to aspirate it. The poor thing will be shaking like a leaf when they take him, at least he isn't aggressive.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
we could have a compition for who has sneezed the most this morning - i sneeze like 20 30 times a day at least on a good day !

im not overly impressed how your vets seemed a bit unhelpful (hopefuly i am wrong) i know its a trying time for everyone - vets included - but i don't see why they couldn't have looked at a picture when human docs are now doing consultations by phone, email and Skype etc

@Daisys and Diamonds honestly this is too hard to diagnose from a photo. I sent it to my sister and she was unable to give me a diagnosis and said it has to be seen in person. And she has no stake in this. So I cannot blame @StephanieLynn 's vet office. And they are doing what they have to do to stay safe. We don't like giving our furry babies over to the vet staff while we wait in the car. Nope not at all. But these difficult times call for these measures. We have to keep everyone as safe as possible. Covid-19 is super contagious. And thank goodness for the veterinarians who are still working and seeing our furry babies. Where would we be without them? OK off my soapbox for now lol

1237393zp18x6fdqm.gif

Good luck today to Tucker and you @StephanieLynn

1237400wqzwintuen.gif

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just got back from the vet and it's a cyst, they gave me antibiotic ointment to put on it. He has to have a dental done and some teeth extracted next week or the week after so if the cyst isn't gone by then the vet said he would remove it then complimentary.

Thankfully nothing serious!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just got back from the vet and it's a cyst, they gave me antibiotic ointment to put on it. He has to have a dental done and some teeth extracted next week or the week after so if the cyst isn't gone by then the vet said he would remove it then complimentary.

Thankfully nothing serious!

Yay!!!!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know! I was preparing for the worst but so glad it turned out in a best case scenario.

May everything everyone here is dealing with go that way. Best case scenario all the way!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results