shape
carat
color
clarity

My DIY letterpress invitations are done (pics)!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

modernsparkler

Brilliant_Rock
Amazing! Very nicely done! Your guests are going to LOVE them!

sba771

Brilliant_Rock
WOW
36.gif
Want to do mine?

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are unbelievably beautiful - i love them...absolutley love them! i vote for the invitation in the front - i just love the way that looks.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
mummmm. letterpress. my favorite!
9.gif

sap483

Brilliant_Rock
Newbie, those are absolutely stunning! Far nicer than many of the professional invites I have seen! A job well done!

meresal

Ideal_Rock
newbie, these are gorgeous! congratulations!

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
These look great! I would never know you did them yourself if you hadn''t said so. Very pretty looking. I think the invitation is really the highlight of the bundle, although we''re all impressed with your mad map skills
2.gif
I think that should be the focal point.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
They''re amazing! They look so professional!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
I have nothing constructive to add except
6.gif
WOW those are seriously impressive, they look fantastic I can''t believe you did them yourself WOW.

I just have to say Newbie I adore your kitty avatar, the big eyes and little nose get me everytime :D.

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Wow, gorgeous invites! You did an awesome job! For what it''s worth, I would put the invitation in the front.

cammy85

Shiny_Rock
those are absolutely phenomenal. Great job!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/18/2009 5:54:40 PM
Author: newbie124
Dreamgirl - Nope, my friend and I actually rented time at a studio that let us use their presses. My friend did just recently track down and buy a tabletop press. She still needs to fix it up and buy some parts for it, but we may be able to use it to print the programs and menus before the wedding.
Perfect! I''ve always loved letterpresses but they cost so darn much. I never thought of renting time at a studio. I know a calligrapher who owns a letterpress. I''ll keep him in mind for the future!
2.gif
Thanks for the info!

newbie124

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for all the nice feedback!

After looking at the order again last night, we've ruled out stamp side up, although it seems split between invite first or smaller pieces first. So I think I ended up just putting them in different orders at random... :) I guess that's what you have to do when you're as indecisive as I am
3.gif

(For those who commented on my avatar...That would be our cutie patootie, Annie :) Here's a picture my sister mocked up of her along with her doppelganger, a Japanese anime character called Chi that we think looks exactly like our Annie. I couldn't resist :) )

annie-chi.jpg

xoxo

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/19/2009 2:20:49 PM
Author: newbie124
Thanks for all the nice feedback!

After looking at the order again last night, we''ve ruled out stamp side up, although it seems split between invite first or smaller pieces first. So I think I ended up just putting them in different orders at random... :) I guess that''s what you have to do when you''re as indecisive as I am
3.gif

(For those who commented on my avatar...That would be our cutie patootie, Annie :) Here''s a picture my sister mocked up of her along with her doppelganger, a Japanese anime character called Chi that we think looks exactly like our Annie. I couldn''t resist :) )
oh its so cute!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
lol newb....they look exactly the same!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful - those are absolutely lovely
36.gif
36.gif

aliciagirl

Shiny_Rock
They are gorgeous!! Can''t believe they are DIY!

Lynnie

Brilliant_Rock
Hi, *almost* date twin!

Love, love, love them!!! Great job!! You ought to start a business doing that!

And the calligraphy is awsome, too!

I just got done mine and I''m mailing them tomorrow. I can''t believe it''s so close!

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
I am really, REALLY late to this thread, but your suite of stationary is simply stunning. I can''t believe it''s DIY. What an inspiration.

newbie124

Brilliant_Rock
Aw, thanks, mscushion! :)

(Also thanks, AmberGretchen, aliciagirl, and Lynnie, my almost date twin :)! Sorry I missed your comments earlier!)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results