shape
carat
color
clarity

My DIY invites!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

PearlDahhhling

Brilliant_Rock
I wanted the invites to have a semi-formal feel but also be fun and cute and "me". And I feel that I''ve accomplished that with these and I''m so excited about them! The colors turned out kinda weird in the photos and I had to adjust them somewhat in photoshop, but you get the general idea.

invites1.JPG

PearlDahhhling

Brilliant_Rock
What you see when you open it!

invites2.JPG

PearlDahhhling

Brilliant_Rock
All the goodies!

invites3.JPG

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
Those are so freakin cute! I love them!!!

mtjoya

Brilliant_Rock
Soooooooo cute! Love it!

Definitely. Maybe

Brilliant_Rock
They are sooo cute! I love the flowery paper!

PrincessMiaPuff

Shiny_Rock
The invites are adorable!!! Where did you get the white sleeve??

missjaxon

Brilliant_Rock
They are fantastic! And so adorable. Great Job!!
36.gif
I know I would be so excited to open an invite that beautiful.

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Amazing invites Pearl! So so so cute and fun! If I were a guest at your wedding I would be so excited to receive it.

I have two requests!
9.gif
9.gif

1. Can you enlighten us as to what materials you used and where you bought them? Did you make any mistakes along the way that you learned from?

2. Would you like to post a pic and link to your thread in The Big DIY Thread stuck to the top of the BWW forum? I''m sure future brides would love to see your crafty work!

PearlDahhhling

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks ladies! I''m glad you like them! I do too!
9.gif

Date: 2/3/2009 8:01:17 PM
Author: Clairitek
Amazing invites Pearl! So so so cute and fun! If I were a guest at your wedding I would be so excited to receive it.

I have two requests!
9.gif
9.gif

1. Can you enlighten us as to what materials you used and where you bought them? Did you make any mistakes along the way that you learned from?

2. Would you like to post a pic and link to your thread in The Big DIY Thread stuck to the top of the BWW forum? I''m sure future brides would love to see your crafty work!

Thanks Clairitek!

1.I got the white sleeves as part of a Martha Stewart DIY invite kit at Michael''s Crafts. I used a template I found online to make the invitations, reponse cards, etc, and then just printed them on card stock at kinkos! Then I went to Green Tangerine, this amazing scrabooking store I''d never been to, and bought sheets of that pink cardstock and cut them and folded them for the inserts and then used ribbon and little paper flowers I''d bought there as well to tie them together! It was so fun! And I still have about... 40 more to do! Haha.

2.I''ll head over to that thread right now and add them!
41.gif

glueck

Shiny_Rock
Adorable! They have so much personality! I would love to receive an invitation like that!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results