shape
carat
color
clarity

"MY" diamond is being sold on other sites...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cectra79

Shiny_Rock
I put a diamond on hold, and if you go on JA site it is no longer available. But I found this same stone on other vendor'' sites. Does it mean that someone can go and buy it now, and I''m SOL? I was told that the phisical location where this stone is, is closed ''till April 28th.

Please help! It makes me very nerveous, I WANT this stone! :)

Thanks!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No, if JA did it correctly (which I''m sure they did), no one else can buy it. Since it is a stone listed on a virtual database that doesn''t get updated instantly, it may take a while for it to be unlisted. Rest assured, it''ll be yours.
2.gif

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Don''t worry.

cectra79

Shiny_Rock
Oh whew! I got myself very excited about this stone and couldn''t find anything close to it in price + quality range, and then I found it at two other places, and was able to add it to the shopping cart. So I was thinking that if I could, somebody else could actually go through and BUY it from right under my nose.

Thanks for your comments, I feel much better now!
10.gif

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No problem.
9.gif

LegacyGirl

Brilliant_Rock
My stone was still online a few days after it was in my possession so don''t worry.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Was James Allen able to confirm with the supplier that they wanted the stone?

chitowngal

Shiny_Rock
i am also waiting to hear back on a stone, and i''m told the manufacturer won''t be back from vacation until the 28th...i bet we are waiting for the same people! i have the opposite problem though. i found the stone on blue nile, and when wf contacted me about the stone a few days later, it was shown as unavailable! i bet it''s sold, but i won''t know for sure until monday
39.gif

good luck with your stone! i''m sure if you put it on hold you''ll be fine!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results