shape
carat
color
clarity

My Diamond Collection

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock
Laila619|1359583874|3367804 said:
Holy bling! Okay, now I don't know which one I like best. They are ALL lovely! Is the yellow diamond in the 3 stone ring round or cushion? It's a stunner. :love:

It is a radiant actually. 0.45 ct GIA Fancy Yellow VS2 graded

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just lovely.. all of them... :appl:

Thanks for sharing!!!! :wavey:

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock
Rosebloom|1359583920|3367805 said:
Oh my goodness gracious!!!! What an incredible collection!

What is the total carat weight on your WF flower pendant? And can you describe what a diamond briolette is like in real life?

Wow!!!

I don't know on the WF pendant - it was a Christmas gift from my husband a couple years ago and I know he won't have a clue.

The briolette is like chandelier crystals. Very pretty for an evening out. But with 2 kids that never happens! :twirl:

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock
Mayk|1359584329|3367816 said:
Just lovely.. all of them... :appl:

Thanks for sharing!!!! :wavey:

Thanks!

Jereni

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous collection! I especially love that antique cut - perfect setting for it!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
can you tell us about the burnished set band you're wearing with the e-ring in the first pic? I'm looking at a 2mm one right now, and would be interested in knowing the width and vendor of your band.

How is the sparkle for these burnished set bands?

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE all of your earrings!!!! and that DanielM ring is TDF! :appl:

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
What an amazing collection! You've got almost one of each type of cut...definitely enough to suit any of your moods! :bigsmile:

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock
PintoBean|1359591131|3367962 said:
can you tell us about the burnished set band you're wearing with the e-ring in the first pic? I'm looking at a 2mm one right now, and would be interested in knowing the width and vendor of your band.

How is the sparkle for these burnished set bands?

The band was custom made by a jeweler in Chicago. It's my current wedding band, but Mark Morrell will be making me a new one to match the new setting for my engagement ring. To be honest I've never been too happy with the band. The diamonds just don't sparkle much. Now, it could be because these are not super ideal BGD diamonds we are talking about. I can't say for sure it is the way they are set. The band is about 2mm.

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock
lorrissey|1359594197|3368014 said:
I LOVE all of your earrings!!!! and that DanielM ring is TDF! :appl:

Thanks!

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock
pandabee|1359595867|3368064 said:
What an amazing collection! You've got almost one of each type of cut...definitely enough to suit any of your moods! :bigsmile:

I think that is my goal!

ariel144

Ideal_Rock
Wow! You are quite the addict...thanks for the OD on bling today! Got my fix...LOL! Just beautiful!

justginger

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful collection! I especially like the asscher, which looks rather large for being less than a carat. The steps look very bright and defined. It makes me want one! :naughty:

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
You have a great collection. I never heard of Pam Benson antiques but I just googled it and I live west of Chicago, I might have to stop in and check it out.

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock
lknvrb4|1359632034|3368362 said:
You have a great collection. I never heard of Pam Benson antiques but I just googled it and I live west of Chicago, I might have to stop in and check it out.
Call and make sure she is there. She goes to Abtique Markets (where I usually see her) on weekends and her jewelry collection goes with her. If you call they can tell you which shows she is going to. There might be one near you.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely collection!!! :love: Do you just alternate wearing them all? I have a tendency to stick to a few favorite things so I have to be careful about collecting too many things! I have always loved the design of the Daniel M setting. Is he on etsy or does he have his own site?

I will tell you since you mentioned changing your asscher setting that my asscher is given a huge boost buy being in a halo. And I think the little sparkle around it is really complimentary.

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it ALL!!!

stci

Ideal_Rock
Your briolettes earrings make my day!!!! So beautiful! Congrats for this fabulous collection!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous collection! I would love to have a diamond in every shape. Thank you for sharing all your pretties! I'm going to show this thread to my DH to help justify my diamond buying cravings :naughty:
I googled Pam Benson, I'm in Chicago as well, and found FB but no website. Do you have a link? I would love to visit her business.

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock
diamondseeker2006|1359639948|3368419 said:
Lovely collection!!! :love: Do you just alternate wearing them all? I have a tendency to stick to a few favorite things so I have to be careful about collecting too many things! I have always loved the design of the Daniel M setting. Is he on etsy or does he have his own site?

I will tell you since you mentioned changing your asscher setting that my asscher is given a huge boost buy being in a halo. And I think the little sparkle around it is really complimentary.

Yes I alternate - but lately not too much since I'm so busy with the toddler.
Just on Etsy as far as I know!
I would love to halo the asscher some day!

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock
woofmama|1359647399|3368507 said:
What a gorgeous collection! I would love to have a diamond in every shape. Thank you for sharing all your pretties! I'm going to show this thread to my DH to help justify my diamond buying cravings :naughty:
I googled Pam Benson, I'm in Chicago as well, and found FB but no website. Do you have a link? I would love to visit her business.

I don't think she has a website. She has a little shop but I see her at Antique Markets. I've seen her at the ones in Grayslake and Wheaton, but if you call her store you can ask what others she goes to.

mossie86

Rough_Rock
Jax172|1359581867|3367732 said:
Next we have my pear and ruby diamond ring. This was a push present for the birth of our second son.
hi! this is so pretty! I want to get a RB centre stone with side pink sapphires similar to your style!! can you post more of this please? :D

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous collection!!! So many different cuts to play with! Lucky girl!

Thanks for sharing!

Cachette :))

rubyshoes

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, fabulous collection! Everything is so lovely, I can't decide which piece I like best 8-)

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another thread I inadvertently missed until now! You have a great collection. I had not heard of Pamela Benson, but I sure do love her rings as filtered by your good taste! Thank you for taking so many excellent photos. Could you please when you have a moment take some closeups of the Daniel M ring? I think I love his work, but can't quite tell. Two other questions for you: do you have favorite pieces and what is your ring size if that's okay to ask? Thanks!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results