carat
color
clarity

MY DIAMOND CERTIFIED GIA or ESG

SIMOSG

Rough_Rock
Trade
HELLO !
i have tow stones of diamond ~2.2 for 1 stone but have not Engraved yet i think that the P1 . the problem is im from arabie saudi . how can i get the certificat for this stones ? and is there some problem about the Law ? because i read a article for one men how had send email detail to the GIA about stones and GIA call The Police !!! :roll:

Please help me

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
if you are legal in U.S. I don't think you should have any problem no matter where you are from. that article sounds upsetting =(

denverappraiser

Ideal_Rock
Trade
GIA accepts work from anyone in the world and being in Saudi Arabia is not, of itself, any sort of a problem. What would get the police involved is if you stone has been reported stolen and GIA recognizes it as such in their database. I wouldn't expect them to do anything at all without the stone in hand but I suppose it depends on what you say in your email. This has nothing to do with your location and I presume it doesn't apply to your situation. Internet stories may not be a very good source for this kind of information.

Doing business with GIA is kind of a pain and generally I recommend involving a jeweler or an appraiser in the process of submitting a stone. It will depend on their fees, of course, but most will do the logistics for you fairly easily. They also may be able to advise if you might be better shipping it to a different lab for inspection. Why are you looking to have it graded?

SIMOSG

Rough_Rock
Trade
THANK FOR YR REPLY

A diamond stones with no certfied Not settled anything
how Said that it is actually diamond, not glass? the jewelry man ?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results