shape
carat
color
clarity

My diamond buying experience, do read!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mtnclimber69

Rough_Rock
I want to write to everyone telling you about my diamond buying experience. I started looking about two months or more ago and quickly found out about diamondtalk.com and pricescope.com. Both have been very valuable sources for learning about what really counts in diamond knowledge… it would have been a rough road without you all, thanks.

After my two month stint of online reading and going to stores to look at stones I started to call around, to nearly all of the online vendors listed here. Let me say that I am a salesperson myself, so good customer service and the ability to listen meant a lot to me.

Out of all of the vendors, the only one that earned my respect by being straightforward, honest, and the best in both returning calls and understanding my specific needs was Jim from DirtCheapDiamonds.com!

Without hesitation I would recommend Jim and DirtCheapDiamonds.com to anyone out there. He has earned my business for life.

The ring I received from him is simply beautiful; Tiffanys should be getting nervous with this guy around!

I wish you all the best, though if you work with Jim you will be guaranteed of getting what you want. I will try to get pictures online to show you his lovely work.
:appl: :appl: :appl:

lawmax

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations and thanks for posting about your buying experience. Definitely posts photos if you can and tell us about your diamond.

:appl:

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results