shape
carat
color
clarity

My diamond bracelets

Big Fat Facets

Brilliant_Rock
your id bracelet with the carre cut diamonds has got to be my favorite diamond bracelet that ive seen here on the forum!!!

now knowing that your mother had acquired the diamonds over 4 decades ago is even more amazing!!!

i love love love how sleek and streamlined it is. yet it does harken to times gone by when id bracelets were more popular and intended to be worn for safety, warning of medical conditions. a posh medical alert bracelet, if you will.

you have a good eye for design @dk168

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
your id bracelet with the carre cut diamonds has got to be my favorite diamond bracelet that ive seen here on the forum!!!

now knowing that your mother had acquired the diamonds over 4 decades ago is even more amazing!!!

i love love love how sleek and streamlined it is. yet it does harken to times gone by when id bracelets were more popular and intended to be worn for safety, warning of medical conditions. a posh medical alert bracelet, if you will.

you have a good eye for design @dk168

Thanks for your kind words!

I guess the design came about as I had always loved ID bracelets, and had a platinum one made for me about the same time my mum bought these diamonds (including the 1.96ct MRB, and my near 1cttw diamond studs).

That was sold some years ago, as I decided it was too chunky and masculine (the plate in the middle was about 10mm wide!), and the order of my name has been changed by then. We made a profit as the price of platinum kept going up and up.

DK :))

Big Fat Facets

Brilliant_Rock
i just went a and paid the thread a visit! thank you so much for the link!!

may i trouble you for an image of the underside of the id plate??

if you do choose, to most kindly, indulge me, will you prefer to post here on this thread or in the original thread for the id carret cut bracelet thread??

Q

Queenie60

Great addition to your collection. That bangle:kiss2::kiss2: - wow! Enjoy your lovely new bracelet.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful new bracelet! You have such a great collection!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay, you got it!!!! I love all your bracelets and bangles!!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I missed this in August, too, but I wanted to say how much I love your new bezeled tennis bracelet! I have thought about that style, too, because I think it works casually better than the traditional style. Is it one you had made or you just found it already made? Very pretty!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks everyone for your kind words!

@diamondseeker2006 I had it made for me. Initially I wanted a thicker bezel like a CZ one that I have, and not a thin bezel like the Berricle one with Swarovski Zirconia; and the bench compromised and made the thickness of the bezel in between the two,

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks everyone for your kind words!

@diamondseeker2006 I had it made for me. Initially I wanted a thicker bezel like a CZ one that I have, and not a thin bezel like the Berricle one with Swarovski Zirconia; and the bench compromised and made the thickness of the bezel in between the two,

Excellent! I can relate to trying to get the right bezel setting. It's scary not being able to see one made and that is one thing that holds me back. I think your bench did a great job!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results