shape
carat
color
clarity

My Diamond and Sapphire DBTY Duo from BGD

Efriede

Shiny_Rock
Hi, Pricescope family! Delurking from loong time to share my ultimate stack of DBTY bracelets, that I finally have on my arm :)

First came diamond DBTY with 5x0,24 BGD Signature Diamonds last spring. Then I dreamed to have a sapphire version with 4mm stones. I sourced the sapphires myself through Gemselect and even it was my first time contacting them they were really amazing in customer service. I am very happy how it turned out and would like to shout out big thank you to wonderful Jamie and a whole BGD team that accomodated my every wish and executed both bracelets phenominal.

Now the spring/summer can begin with my two favourite colors: White and Blue :love:

Here are first the pictures from BGD..

briangavin_dbty_2b_050914.jpg

briangavin_dbty_3_050914.jpg

briangavin_dbty_ef1b-031115.jpg

briangavin_dbty_ef3b-031115.jpg

Efriede

Shiny_Rock
and here are the Pictures from Gemselect of the lot I bought. They also separated another lot for me to add another 2 stones for me. Also I asked to test 2 stones from every lot and they both turned out to be heat only.

These two balcelets were for an year in the making, so I had to be very patient. Well the only problem that now I long for the sapphire earrings..well not for another year..he he

sapphire-gem-367509a.jpg

aigs-report-heat-only.jpg

sapphire_dbty5.jpg

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very beautiful, I think they look amazing worn together!!!!

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous! The sapphires are a beautiful shade of blue and look fabulous paired with the diamonds. I'm very jealous! :appl:

GeorgieQ

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! They looks gorgeous (well worth the wait ;-) ) I love the colour of the sapphires - just the prettiest blue :love: Enjoy!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!!! You made some great choices.
I love the bracelets worn together. The blue of the sapphires is absolutely amazing.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, beautiful! Looks amazing on your wrist. LOVE the blue. :love:

thecat

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
They look lovely together and right at home on your wrist :appl:

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous! The sapphires are such a beautiful shade of blue! I haven't seen your BGD diamond DBTY before and I love the size of the diamonds that you used! They look amazing on your wrist. I especially love the photo with your Sapphire BTY and your DBTY bracelets paired together! Enjoy!
:appl: :appl: :appl:

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
LOVE those layered together!!!

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh so pretty!

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous, I love the two of them together and I love the look of a larger (each stone) DBTY, you can't miss those!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! I wear 2 Tiffany single station DBTY's stacked, a diamond & a pink sapphire, which I always thought positively lovely until I saw yours! :o I am in awe!! And the colour of those sapphires! Just perfection! :appl:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They look so pretty worn together.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are beautiful! :love: It makes me want to add a sapphire one!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your bracelets! They are both beautiful and I love them together. The sapphire color is so pretty. I would absolutely love to have a couple bracelets just like them. Well done!

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
I love those! So pretty!

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
I love the 2 layered together.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such a pretty shade of blue, they look great layered together! :love:

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Wow! Wonderful look with the two bracelets layered together! The size is great too. Really a perfect pairing and they look great on your wrist!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nice! I like them both!

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are the most beautiful DBTY I've ever seen. My dream pieces. Those sapphires are beyond beautiful. :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results