shape
carat
color
clarity

MY DH JUST surprised me with this!!!

MamaBear

Brilliant_Rock
A band fit for a celebration!! Happy 25th and may you enjoy many more!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy 25th!!! Gorgeous band. ❤️

CamdenYards

Rough_Rock
Hi Camden Yards! The ruby/diamond ring was only made in 18K/ Platinum combination. The blue sapphire and diamond, the pink sapphire and diamond and the full diamond is available in all platinum. Tiffany mavens.. am I missing any?

Thanks, Rubies-R-Me! I thought I had once seen a platinum band with YG Xs with rubies on a re-sell site, but can't find it now, just the all gold (at least for the visible metal) version. I got the platinum/YG combo, and would love to one day stack a ruby version on top, but would want it to flow with the platinum/YG I have.

CamdenYards

Rough_Rock
Thanks, Rubies-R-Me! I thought I had once seen a platinum band with YG Xs with rubies on a re-sell site, but can't find it now, just the all gold (at least for the visible metal) version. I got the platinum/YG combo, and would love to one day stack a ruby version on top, but would want it to flow with the platinum/YG I have.

CamdenYards

Rough_Rock
Hi Camden Yards! The ruby/diamond ring was only made in 18K/ Platinum combination. The blue sapphire and diamond, the pink sapphire and diamond and the full diamond is available in all platinum. Tiffany mavens.. am I missing any?

CamdenYards

Rough_Rock
thank you again, rubies-r-me! Just found this site and it’s a new obsession!

On the Tiffany site there is only the YG, which is gorgeous. Love motownmama’s ruby/YG. Looking for this, haven’t seen anywhere but on pinterest. If anyone knows of an authentic used one, please let me know!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Anniversary!! How are you wearing now that a year has gone by?

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous what a lovely surprise. One of my favourites.

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
thank you again, rubies-r-me! Just found this site and it’s a new obsession!

On the Tiffany site there is only the YG, which is gorgeous. Love motownmama’s ruby/YG. Looking for this, haven’t seen anywhere but on pinterest. If anyone knows of an authentic used one, please let me know!

Hi again! It's so funny that you called my attention to the fact that the ring you posted from Eragem was truly two tone. I never really noticed that on my two rings the band behind the stones was yellow gold and that the only platinum part of the ring were the prongs.
Learn something new every day! :wavey:
Sorry to hijack your thread a bit Motownmama. Happy Anniversary! Have you been loving your new ring? Wearing it daily?

CamdenYards

Rough_Rock
Yes! I am new to group - please educate me? Would it be better to have started new thread with this question? Did not mean to hijack Motownmama’s thread. Also: Happy Anniversary!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results