shape
carat
color
clarity

My dentist''s necklace

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

widget

Ideal_Rock
Well, here''s one for the "You Know You''re a PSer When...." thread!

A couple of weeks ago, I''m undergoing torture in the dentist chair when I notice the sweet necklace she''s wearing, and most of the discomfort disappeared!

At today''s follow-up visit I brought my camera....am I a PSer, or what???
19.gif

Her bf designed it and had a local jeweler make it up for him. What I love about it is that the center diamond seems to "float" in a frame with "wings" attached.

Sorry the pics aren''t better...I was rushed...

Pretty, don''t you think?
widget

Unwong76.jpg

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Hahaha! Oh my gosh Widget!! This is the best PSer thread ever
9.gif
Did you sneak those shots while she was working on you?! Now that would be a TRUE PSer!! heehee
3.gif

It is a beautiful necklace. I can see why the pain went away
2.gif

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
I wonder whether this thread will make Storm feel better or worse about his recent dental experience?

widget

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/31/2006 8:45:48 PM
Author: glitterata
I wonder whether this thread will make Storm feel better or worse about his recent dental experience?
Gosh, I hope it doesn't make him feel worse !!!
7.gif

Maybe I've hit on some kind of "PS Pain Management"....dangle a bauble in front of us and we won't feel a thing....

widget

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG WIDGET YOU ARE AWESOME!!!

That''s truly hysterical. Great necklace too. I can see why you dentist stalked it.
2.gif
LOL.

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful, wow! Now I''m bummed that I have a big old hairy man dentist... he never wears pretty necklaces! Maybe that would be reason enough to switch?
2.gif
Was she honored that you brought your camera to the next appointment or creeped out?

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You are holding up the reputation of Pricescopers very nicely, widget. Good job! ;-)

Deb
34.gif

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
And pictures to boot! Nice job, Widget!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
now that''s one way to look forward to a dentist visit! great picture and great necklace!

movie zombie

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ok widget, you win the prize for the best PS''er ever!! My summer is going to be spent in the dentist''s chair, maybe I need to find one with major bling.
31.gif

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Too funny. I have a dentist apt tomorrow too. I might bring my camera too, just in case
16.gif

So are you going to have your jeweler make this? And if so, when?

widget

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/1/2006 10:46:33 PM
Author: Snooper

So are you going to have your jeweler make this? And if so, when?
Gosh, no. At my age?

I think I'd look better in one of those Elizabethan 'neck ruffles'!
39.gif

If you girls don't know what I'm talking about, sadly someday you will! So wear and enjoy delicate necklaces/pendants while you can!!

widget

PS: Sumbride asked if the dentist was creeped out....no! She was delighted, and apparently her bf was pleased too that someone was so impressed with his 'creation'...

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
well im rather ashamed to admit this but my endodontist uses a microscope to look into the tooth while he was working on it and I was thinking hmmmmm wonder how it would work on diamonds and gemstones?!?!?!
LOL
But its only 2x, 5x, and 7x :{

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
HAHA widget you are so funny!! That necklace is indeed beautiful and a great distraction no doubt!

You''ve really raised the bar a few notches here for all PS''ers! lol
3.gif

dbgaap

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/1/2006 10:5

PS: Sumbride asked if the dentist was creeped out....no! She was delighted, and apparently her bf was pleased too that someone was so impressed with his ''creation''...

Lately I have gotten a bit bolder about giving compliments on peoples'' jewelry. Why am I surprised that women are generally DELIGHTED to discuss their beautiful rings, etc.

(Even if they are not a ps-er!)

good one widget!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very nice. Thank you for thinking of us and getting a photo.

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/4/2006 5:55:09 PM
Author: dbgaap

Date: 6/1/2006 10:5

PS: Sumbride asked if the dentist was creeped out....no! She was delighted, and apparently her bf was pleased too that someone was so impressed with his ''creation''...

Lately I have gotten a bit bolder about giving compliments on peoples'' jewelry. Why am I surprised that women are generally DELIGHTED to discuss their beautiful rings, etc.

(Even if they are not a ps-er!)

good one widget!
I am exactly the same way. I saw a woman on a plane recently who had a gorgeous three stone rb ring and I am sure she probably was wondering why I kept staring at her. I finally asked to see it and I couldn''t hear very well what she said because of loud airplane noise and my kids climbing all over me. I think she said her husband told her she could have gotten the same thing in a cz for $250 and that these days, one could barely tell the difference. I asked my husband if she said it was a fake and he said he didn''t think that was what she said. I would have been disappointed if it was a fake. I didn''t want to stare too long.

Widget: You crack me up.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Priceless Widget! You set the standards all us other PSers aspire to.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

indecisive

Brilliant_Rock
I can't see the pic
7.gif
. Great story though!

ETA: ok I can see them now. Very pretty!! I can just see it on my old man dentist!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results