shape
carat
color
clarity

My daughters new wedding set (sssh its a secret)

heididdl

Ideal_Rock
IMG_0187.jpeg 72417486608__9C2071A2-2F9F-4005-A0E5-38F3D1686C19.jpeg PHOTO-2023-12-16-05-36-50.jpeg First photo Is my original engagement ring, then loose stone, the cads and the finished product. My future son in law has the rings in his possession and will propose Next week on their trip to Sarasota. I just hope my daughter loves the effort we put in to this project for her. Also the side stones we made in to lever back studs. BTW she wears like 10 rings of turquoise and silver on herfingers daily. Let me know your thoughts.

IMG_4330.jpeg IMG_4327.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_2580.jpeg
    IMG_2580.jpeg
    169 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

RMOO

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! It turned out fantastic! I love the whole stack! How she not be over the moon with them? How lovely that she will have your stone! Are the earrings for her as well?

I hope you come back and post more photos after the big ask.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Loooove how this turned out! Can't wait to see pics on her finger!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I absolutely love the whole set, it looks perfect for her!! I can't wait to hear about her reaction and see the hand pics!

Leigh10

Shiny_Rock
Fabulous! And the sentiment is priceless. Wishing your daughter and her groom to be every happiness. Well done, Mom!!!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yesssss! You both absolutely nailed the vision & I completely love them!

I’m sure she will be blown away. Not only are they stunning, they are sentimental & totally unique :kiss2:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very nice - you did a great job! Please come back with pictures and let us know what she thinks!

Eli22

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This is absolutely beautiful, and I love the effort & sentiment!

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
How could she not?! It's beautiful and it's everything she loves.
It's so exciting and tell him how happy we are for them.
We'll need pictures of course so we can congratulate her as well.

And you, mama, what an exciting time for you, too!

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Oh so lovely! Great job mama! Please come back and post some hand shots for us.

heididdl

Ideal_Rock
Thank you all so much. I’m so nervous and excited for them. They’re supposed to get engaged in Florida next week but they canceled the trip because the weather is so bad so now we’re hustling to see if we can get them reservations in New York City or the Poconos do something fun

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Stunning! Can't wait to see IRL photos! And of the earrings as well!

cheers--Sharon

oncrutchesrightnow

Ideal_Rock
Too bad about Florida. I hope you find something in your area for the weekend. We are all impatient on her behalf.

Lovevthe ring, love the whole set. It is cheerful.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
It sounds like this slightly unconventional style ring will be right up her alley! It looks great.

Inked

Brilliant_Rock
Omg I love it!! How exciting! What an amazing project with so much thought!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omg! This is amazing! Perfect project!!! Well done mom!!! This is so thoughtful and full of sentiment! She will be delighted, there is no doubt!!! Please come back with photos from the engagement!!! Wow, how exciting!!!!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm back because I HAD to comment on this incredible diamond and turquoise eternity band. Please tell more about it. Is your daughter going to wear it with her ER?
I'm obsessed....!!!

heididdl

Ideal_Rock
I'm back because I HAD to comment on this incredible diamond and turquoise eternity band. Please tell more about it. Is your daughter going to wear it with her ER?
I'm obsessed....!!!

My daughter loves to stack and wear turquoise rings So I thought she might like a band that has both gem stone and fun stones.My boss is in the jewelry business so I saw something like this on Etsy and I translated into the ring below is the inspiration rings IMG_3772.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_4109.jpeg
    IMG_4109.jpeg
    311.7 KB · Views: 14

heididdl

Ideal_Rock
I mean it as a compliment. But I’ve never seen a trilliant diamond solitaire before.

Thank you it was my original engagement ring And to help them I asked her 7 years ago when they moved in togetherif she would like it and she was thrilled at the future prospect. I think her jaw will drop when she sees how big it looks and it Is only 1.30 . She has no clue this is coming. Thank you. I only asked because when I created the original thread someone asked me maybe she wont like it and I was a little hurt As free and sentimental supersedes someone else’s stone shape preference lol.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
From how you described her style and the kind of jewelry she likes I think she will love it! Plus this generation of young people often appreciate new and unusual things, and practicality (thinking of their love of lab diamonds for example). On top of the sentiment and practicality you described. The setting is lovely too.

When did you get engaged with this shape? And did you select it?

heididdl

Ideal_Rock
From how you described her style and the kind of jewelry she likes I think she will love it! Plus this generation of young people often appreciate new and unusual things, and practicality (thinking of their love of lab diamonds for example). On top of the sentiment and practicality you described. The setting is lovely too.

When did you get engaged with this shape? And did you select it?

WE got engaged 38 years ago. It was in a local jewelery store and looked like half A Jewish star. It spoke to me. I wore it under 20 years ago when my mom passed and I inherited her emerald cut ring which I wear today

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it turned out beautiful! I love the pop of blue turquoise! I hope she loves it!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
She is going to be thrilled! It turned out beautiful!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results