shape
carat
color
clarity

My Cyber-Monday half eternity/wedder.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This isn't a full photo shoot - more of a PSA for anyone looking for a very cheap, good quality wedding or anniversary ring.

I've thought about getting a half eternity pave set ring with 3-4pt stones for years - something subtle yet pretty to either wear alone or with a selection of solitaires or three stone rings. I had planned on platinum, but then Blue Nile had *this* on their Cyber-Monday list and it was just too good to resist. The stones are H VS2, each about 3.5 pts (ergo right in my sweet spot) and 18kt white gold.

I was impressed with the thickness of the band; for a delicate band it has nice, solid construction, and doesn't feel flimsy.

Here's a couple of shots and a link to the ring - it has .5ctw of diamonds and was $790. For stones of that quality (and it definitely is very white and sparkly in person) that's a great deal - even second hand. To get it for this price new was, I thought, a steal!

Hope everyone is looking forward to lots of sparklies over the Christmas season!

ETA Whoops! Forgot the link! Here it is....

http://www.bluenile.com/pave-diamond-ring-in-18k-white-gold_50643?elem=img&track=product

img_9988.jpg

img_9989.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful and elegant band! Would love to see it on your hand.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh this is so pretty mrs-blop! :love: Such a versatile and beautiful piece, perfect for mixing and matching, I'm sure you'll really enjoy it! :appl:

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Mrs-Blop, your new band is beautiful! :appl: I think you got a great deal on it too! It looks nice and sparkly! Would love to see hand shots. :naughty: Congrats!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
junebug17|1449079476|3956472 said:
Oh this is so pretty mrs-blop! :love: Such a versatile and beautiful piece, perfect for mixing and matching, I'm sure you'll really enjoy it! :appl:

Exactly! Congrats on a great deal on a practical piece. Good to know you like the quality. I bet others are tempted by such a great price too!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty!!! Do you have any hand shots? I'm curious to see!

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous band! Great price! Sparkly diamonds! -- Way to go, Mrs_Blop! Enjoy! :appl:
I would love to see hand shots as well.

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG, I was going to pull the trigger on that very ring but held off and NOW I"M SORRY!!! Because I love what I see in your pics and in your description of it IRL. I thought it was an amazing price myself. I'm glad one of us had the spine to pull the trigger and buy it!

Could we see some more pics please, particularly hand shots outside? Would love that if you have the time!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm currently away from home for a few weeks for family Christmas celebrations and don't have it with me, I'm sorry. Happy to take some shots when I get home.

Aztonia - I'm not sure if they're still carrying the ring. They were yesterday, but when I looked it up today, not only could I not find the Cyber-Monday prices, I couldn't even find the ring. So maybe bad news on that one. I have to say, tho, I'm SO glad I got it. Pictures never do diamonds justice - especially my pictures! The ring is very white, clean, and sparkles like mad. Super versatile and it will go with almost anything I own.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty, MrsB! I love great deals! I look forward to a photoshoot with this band with your other pieces after the holidays!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty band Mrs-Blop.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
diamondseeker2006|1449285730|3957743 said:
Very pretty, MrsB! I love great deals! I look forward to a photoshoot with this band with your other pieces after the holidays!

And hopefully I'll have some new things to show! :naughty: :naughty:

_lovesvintage_

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on the band...I love a great deal and it sounds like you have a winner! Yes, please post more pics when you get a chance. :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results