shape
carat
color
clarity

My custom hoops ship on Monday

Mekp

Shiny_Rock
I'm really excited about my custom hoop earring project. I got an email that they are setting the diamonds today and expect it will ship Monday.
I went back and forth on whether to buy from Whiteflash, IDJ, or somewhere local. In the end I decided to purchase local. These are from a custom jewellery store called Linara in Toronto. She sourced Ideal cut, F, VS2 stones for me and we originally were planning for 0.8 ctw but ended up increasing it to 1 ctw.
I can't wait to get them! Screenshot_20210115-125738_Gallery.jpg

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looking forward to pics!

MamaBear

Brilliant_Rock
Yay!! Can’t wait to see them finished!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
These are going to be fab, @Mekp! Can you pls tell me what diameter the hoops will be?

Mekp

Shiny_Rock
These are going to be fab, @Mekp! Can you pls tell me what diameter the hoops will be?

Thanks, @mrs-b !
These will be 20mm. I bought a cheap pack of hoops in different sizes and I liked the 20mm size on me the best.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, @mrs-b !
These will be 20mm. I bought a cheap pack of hoops in different sizes and I liked the 20mm size on me the best.

That's a very nice, 'take you anywhere' kind of size. Will you wear these for dressy events, or are you hoping for every-day wear?

Mekp

Shiny_Rock
That's a very nice, 'take you anywhere' kind of size. Will you wear these for dressy events, or are you hoping for every-day wear?

I'm hoping for everyday wear. I'm hoping they will hit that balance of enough bling to make me happy without being over the top for a run to the grocery store.
Right now I'm wearing my little Whiteflash studs everyday so I'm hoping these will allow me to mix it up a bit.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results