shape
carat
color
clarity

My custom eternity band is finished!

edelweissmaedl

Shiny_Rock
Hi all!

This isn't my first piece, but I think it is my first time posting in SMTB. I fell in love with an eternity band at Tiffany & Co a few years back and actually purchased it just over a year ago, but ended up returning the ring. I needed a 4.25 and it only came in 4 or 4.5. Also, no surprise to PSers the price for just under 2 cttw in 18k WG seemed high. I decided to pursue custom, and for less than the T&Co version I was able to have almost 3 cttw (the jeweler was able to set the stones closer together, resulting in more diamonds in the same area) in platinum in my desired side of 4.25.

I hit a few bumps on the way which some of you may know from a different thread. It's bean a journey, but I'm so happy now! It's just what I wanted and super blingy. :D Now I need a manicure!

full_2jul16.jpg

full_side.jpg

ring_265.jpg

full_sparkle.jpg

GeorgieQ

Brilliant_Rock
It looks amazing!!!! Gorgeous ring - congratulations :appl:

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! :appl: :appl: :appl:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just to say again - this looks SO great on your hand. Very flattering. Well done!

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely! Bit of a statement there on it's own. :wavey:

Sphene

Brilliant_Rock
I wheeled past the first picture and thought yeh its ok looks nice on her hand very in proportion and was not going to login to comment BUT then I got to the 3rd and 4th picture and wow my heart skippied a beat that is a spectacular ring loving it LOVING IT :love: :love: :appl: :love: :love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful :love: and I think your hands (and nails) look lovely too!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful and unique ring! I love that the stones are different sizes! Was the T & Co ring like that as well? Totally awesome. Your jeweler is very talented and the ring looks lovely on you! What a great piece!!!

Q

Queenie60

Beautiful ring! Enjoy. :love:

acaw2015

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Looks great on you! I think it was great that you decided to redo it and get what you really wanted. Congratulations! :appl:

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
Love this!

edelweissmaedl

Shiny_Rock
luv2sparkle said:
What a beautiful and unique ring! I love that the stones are different sizes! Was the T & Co ring like that as well? Totally awesome. Your jeweler is very talented and the ring looks lovely on you! What a great piece!!!

luv2sparkle the T&Co band melee did vary in size as well...although I feel the sizing ranged a bit smaller on melee size overall. Also, the band was solid inside.....which made me a little worried about dirt/light return (also in the wider width the solid inside caused my to feel concerned about sweaty finger) I attached the stock T&Co photo and a picture I took of the inside of the inspiration piece.

Mine has an open gallery which feels better on my finger.

wide_pave_band.png

ring_266.jpg

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the slightly larger melee better. I think it was a very good call to not have the ring completely solid. I don't usually have a reaction to metal except with solid wide pieces when the weather gets hot. I am not sure I would have thought about it when looking at such a gorgeous ring, but you have avoided a potential problem.

Wonderful ring, I hope you enjoy wearing it every minute!

_lovesvintage_

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on this statement piece! I love T&C, but I prefer yours in this case... beautiful!

LaineyRod

Shiny_Rock
Ooooh! Congratulations!!! :appl:

That is sparkly and very pretty!!!!! I bet you are having fun seeing all the places it just lights up! Enjoy wearing it and all the blingy fun it brings!!!! :twirl: :love: :twirl: :love: :twirl:

Lainey

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It turned out beautifully!! So sparkly and fun, enjoy wearing it!!

pinkgem2522

Shiny_Rock
This looks so beautiful! Congrats!

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring! I love wide blingy bands :love:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Always loved this piece. Tried it on myself many times. Congrats on taking the plunge. I'm sure you'll get lots of wear out of it. bold fabulous and simple piece. :appl: :appl:

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!! Where are my shades??!! ;)) It's lovely -- congrats! :wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results