shape
carat
color
clarity

My Custom Celtic E-Ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

wapila1

Rough_Rock
I knew right away that was a Raru/Designet ring -- a friend of mine has a reverse cradle from there too. Hers has a sapphire center stone with diamond side stones. Her wedding band has their intitals repeated all over it, but it just looks like an abstract design until you look closely. It''s stunningly unique. Yours is really lovely as well!

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Very interesting...cool.

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Wow! What a unique ring!! Very beautiful!!
36.gif

Itgirl76

Shiny_Rock
I just saw your ring in another thread...and WOW what a great ring very unique and very original I''ve never seen such a different (in a good way)
21.gif
ring! Congrats you have waited a long time and this ring is def worth the wait!

rhbgirl24

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/10/2009 8:29:46 PM
Author: Itgirl76
I just saw your ring in another thread...and WOW what a great ring very unique and very original I''ve never seen such a different (in a good way)
21.gif
ring! Congrats you have waited a long time and this ring is def worth the wait!

oooh... where did you see my ring? what other thread? lol... wanna see.
30.gif

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
What a unique and pretty ring!!

trishy

Shiny_Rock
very pretty!! that is so cool he designed it!!
is the wedding ring gonna have celtic too?

choro72

Brilliant_Rock
WOW
30.gif

I knew that was a raru! I figured the part about the customer service too. FI was contacting them for a while, and we desided against them because they just weren''t answering our questions. I''m glad it worked out for you in the end
36.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Its really unusual and pretty, congrats!!

rhbgirl24

Ideal_Rock
The wedding bands are being custom done too, not by raru. Similiar to this design, however the knots will be in yellow gold, and instead of the diamonds it will be flourishes of yellow gold milgrain. :)

celticring.jpg

White Orchid

Shiny_Rock
I love your rings, very creative!

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
How beautiful! I love that it is unique and that you won''t worry about seeing "your" ring on anyone else!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How unique!!! Congratulations!

caveman

Rough_Rock
Date: 2/22/2009 1:56:23 AM
Author: choro72
WOW
30.gif

I knew that was a raru! I figured the part about the customer service too. FI was contacting them for a while, and we desided against them because they just weren''t answering our questions. I''m glad it worked out for you in the end
36.gif

Sorry to dig up a somewhat older thread, but I am having some communication issues with deSignet/raru.com also. Is there another company who makes these reverse cradles? Could I ask what other goldsmith/platinumsmith you chose choro72? I do like the reverse cradle design but wanted to customize my own (I know exactly what I want), however after a month of them not replying to some of my emails and then not really paying attention to half of the requests and questions I wrote, I really would like to find someone else to make this ring. I am running out of time to get this made, and patience to deal with this vendor. Any help would be greatly appreciated. (First post here but I have been lurking for a while - picked out my stone already using lots of tips from this great site!)

rhbgirl24

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/13/2009 10:40:05 PM
Author: caveman

Date: 2/22/2009 1:56:23 AM
Author: choro72
WOW
30.gif

I knew that was a raru! I figured the part about the customer service too. FI was contacting them for a while, and we desided against them because they just weren't answering our questions. I'm glad it worked out for you in the end
36.gif

Sorry to dig up a somewhat older thread, but I am having some communication issues with deSignet/raru.com also. Is there another company who makes these reverse cradles? Could I ask what other goldsmith/platinumsmith you chose choro72? I do like the reverse cradle design but wanted to customize my own (I know exactly what I want), however after a month of them not replying to some of my emails and then not really paying attention to half of the requests and questions I wrote, I really would like to find someone else to make this ring. I am running out of time to get this made, and patience to deal with this vendor. Any help would be greatly appreciated. (First post here but I have been lurking for a while - picked out my stone already using lots of tips from this great site!)
I can honestly say, DO NOT GO WITH DESIGNET/RARU. They are a complete pain in the butt.... we had so many problems, it was unbelievable. I'm not sure where to tell you to go however.......... I know there are other goldsmiths that do already do reverse cradles..... but I haven't had any experience with them to recommend them to you. I would talk to a custom jeweler in your area... see if you can find someone who will do it for you.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s so unusual! It''s beautiful!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
I really love that ring, and it looks beautiful on your hand.

caveman

Rough_Rock
Date: 4/14/2009 11:42:25 AM
Author: rhbgirl24

I can honestly say, DO NOT GO WITH DESIGNET/RARU. They are a complete pain in the butt.... we had so many problems, it was unbelievable. I''m not sure where to tell you to go however.......... I know there are other goldsmiths that do already do reverse cradles..... but I haven''t had any experience with them to recommend them to you. I would talk to a custom jeweler in your area... see if you can find someone who will do it for you.
Thanks so much for your reply. Your ring is beautiful by the way. :) It is a shame because my girlfriend and I do really like this style of ring but trying to customize the design myself with them has been quite an ordeal already. Considering your experience and what choro72 said, I think I will try to find someone else to make the ring. Thanks again for your advice.

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is so unique and pretty! I love how intricate it is. I''m sure you get tons of compliments on it!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Whoa that is awesome! How did I miss this thread?

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry to hear the making of it was such a hassle (I can empathize, my wedding bands had some kinks too), but it turned out AMAZING! So unique!

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
What a pretty and unique ring rhb! He did very well designing it. I think the metalwork is gorgeous - that''s what attracted me to my ring - swirls and uniqueness.
30.gif
Even the profile shot of yours is so pretty!! Congrats!
1.gif

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
I love that your ring is different, it is uniquely yours, and that''s quite romantic! It has such a ''presence'' on your hand; it will get noticed for sure! It''s a great setting for a marquise; it really showcases that lovely center stone.

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
What a great ring!
I''ve never seen anything like it.
I love the inticacies of the setting and how the gold seems to intertwine back and forth, yet has a definite pattern and symmetry to it.
Such a captivating design and such beautiful detail !

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Lovely - so unique and graceful, love it
30.gif
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results