shape
carat
color
clarity

My Cushion Cut Engagement Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kateh

Rough_Rock

It's been a while since I posted on this site... But I wanted to thank everyone here who pointed my fiance and I in the right direction. We officially got engaged on August 6!! So I've been a bit busy with wedding planning and all that...

I'm going to post some pictures of my ring... It's a (I'm sure I'm going to mess this up somehow) Modified Brilliant Cushion or Square Hearts and Arrows. The center stone is a little over 3 carats and it is set in a Vatche Full Pave Band. For about the first week, I couldn't take my eyes off of it. who am I kidding... I still can't!!!

I'd also like to thank everyone at Good Old Gold. I know more about diamonds then I ever could have imagined. The first time we met Jonathan, we knew we were in great hands. In fact we are going to look at wedding bands soon, and I wouldn't go anywhere else. They were that great.

Finally, the pics...

pic3[1]edit.JPG

kateh

Rough_Rock
Thanks again!

FAVE ring.JPG

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Excuse my drool.....WHOA--more pics NOW please!!!! WOW!!
30.gif
30.gif

kateh

Rough_Rock
Thanks blueroses..

I''ll try to post some more... I''m also trying to find my file with all the technical info on the stone... my memory escapes me right now...

In this pic the stone hadn''t been set yet... and that''s not my hand - I believe it''s the lovely Christen''s hand from GOG. And this is the Precision Set band that we were thinking of going with, before going with the vatche... but here''s an idea of the ring on a finger.

MY RINGedit.JPG

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s just stunning!!! Congratulations!!!

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
It's absolutely gorgeous!! Thanks for posting the pictures...and congratulations!

jaz464

Ideal_Rock
It is drop dead gorgous! So cushy!! One of the prettiest cushion rings I have ever seen, you lucky girl! Please post more pics and the specs
30.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Wow! That is a very bling bling ring! Please post more pictures! I am glad you liked working with GOG, is Jonathan an angel?

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
WOW!! It''s gorgeous!!

Congratulations

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
We really need a drool icon for rings like yours.
9.gif
It''s beautiful and different. I love it. Congrats and best wishes.

shay

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Kateh, what a beautiful ring! Congrats!

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
That is a beautiful ring. The head of your setting is pretty as well. Sort of looks like the stone is on a pillow.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Wow!!! I love a cushion in that setting!!! It''s beautiful... definitely going to add this to my faves list!!! Congrats!!!
36.gif
36.gif

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
OH My!!!
That is a beautiful ring!!!
I think this is the first diamond ever posted in that setting. It''s gorgeous!!!
2.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow..i''m so loving cushion''s right now and your''s is no exception...gorgeous ring..

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
That really is stunning! I was wondering what that Vatche pave setting would look like with a non-RB, it''s amazing. Belated congrats on your engagement!

Maya Moonstone

Shiny_Rock
Hi

From one cushion lover to another...your ring is beautiful!
30.gif
I like Dvatce as well
9.gif

Maya

ello

Brilliant_Rock
My goodness - it''s absolutely stunning! Good enough to eat - just kidding. Wow wow wow - drooooool! More pictures please!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow it''s huge!! Do you have set pictures or if not, when will you?

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow, how did I miss this?? What a gorgeous ring!! Would love to see more pictures and especially hand shots. Wow. Love that HUGE cushion!!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a heck of a rock! Stunning!! I love the setting, too!

kateh

Rough_Rock
Thanks so much everyone!!! You have all made me appreciate my ring even more!!!! The ring is set in the top two pics... the only pic it's not set in it the precision set one.

I picked the Vatche 'rosebud' setting because I have a ring of my grandmothers with a similar setting and I liked that the two would be alike - it just really reminds me of her.

I was worried about putting the stone in that setting because it's covering up a decent amount of the stone, but in the end, I love it! I will try and take some pics of the ring on my hand...

I will try and get the specs... http://www.goodoldgold.com/Diamonds2005/SQHA315GI1-13688977/SARIN.gif

And I swear, it's the only eye clean I1 I've ever seen!!!

Thanks again!

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
WOW it''s huge! and beautiful!

Chinchy

Rough_Rock
Good choice in the Square Hearts and Arrows! I gave a 1.06 H VS2 Sq H&A for my fiancee, and it is the blingiest blingity bling diamond I have ever seen. We both love the square shape and the tremendous brilliance and fire, especially in low lighting... I''ve never seen a diamond sparkle like that, and EVERYONE comments on how bling it is...

kateh

Rough_Rock
Chincy,

I totally agree!!! My ring sparkles SO incredibly in low lighting.... do you have any pics?

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
WOW that is SO GORGEOUS!!!!!! I WANT MORE PICTURES!!!!! Plus I want MY engagement ring already (boyfriend''s in the process of shopping but I''m 99% sure it''s a square cushion in a micropave setting) so looking at yours is not making waiting any easier!!! :) But that is seriously my dream ring right there!

Caribou

Brilliant_Rock
6.gif
You stole my ring!!!!!
28.gif

It''s beautiful. Congratulations.

fancyrock

Brilliant_Rock
What a nice looking cushion!!!!! MORE PICS PLEASE....!!!
face23.gif

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
oh my, I can''t stop drooling, it''s a stunning ring and 3 carats..... WOW!!!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results