Lovely! :)

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Love this ring... it is beautiful!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow that's beautiful!!! :love: It turned out great, enjoy it!

Dmertsock

Rough_Rock
IMG_0032.JPG
Your ring is stunning. I just received my 8mm loose Winkcz Cartier Cushion. I noticed there is a small open spot directly in the center (its black in this photo because it's on a black cushion. Is this a defect? I don't think I see the open spot on your stone.

Thanks

ILikeShiny, post: 4215774, member: 84979"]
IMG_3942.JPG

It's GORGEOUS! My only decision is if it's big enough (it's 7.5mm). I know I bought it to use for a more subdued travel ring, but it's so awesome I want MORE :lol:

I'm thinking of this setting - https://www.etsy.com/listing/475371047/vintage-inpsired-floral-engagement-ring

I don't want to spend more than a few hundred on the setting since it's just a travel ring. They confirmed that it will fit a cushion and I'd have them shape the prongs into claws. I'd initially started at looking for something plain but this one caught my eye because of the flowers :kiss2:[/QUOTE]

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is really pretty and Ilya is a joy to work with

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_0032.JPG
Your ring is stunning. I just received my 8mm loose Winkcz Cartier Cushion. I noticed there is a small open spot directly in the center (its black in this photo because it's on a black cushion. Is this a defect? I don't think I see the open spot on your stone.

Thanks
Hi! Mine has it too. It's the culet of the stone, and is normal (not a defect).

How do you plan to set yours?

Dmertsock

Rough_Rock
Thanks for letting me know. I am thinking of a vatche x prong. Like the T&C Lucida.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fabulous ring. (I had no idea I would see that here.)

And also a wonderful, educational thread, which is what brought me here.

I just dropped into this new forum to find out whether one could buy good cubic zirconias nowadays. Because I sold one of my 1.25 carat diamond earrings a few years ago and have been thinking that I might want to wear diamond studs of that size again. But I thought it would be nice if the studs actually looked like diamonds rather than chunks of glass. ;))

I guess CZs have come a long way since the last time i bought them! Can anyone point me toward something to get me started rather than to plunge me in over my head with CZs in vintage cuts? (Help!)

Deb/AGBF :wavey:

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Search online for WinkCZ and you'll be on a good start! :)

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fabulous ring. (I had no idea I would see that here.)

And also a wonderful, educational thread, which is what brought me here.

I just dropped into this new forum to find out whether one could buy good cubic zirconias nowadays. Because I sold one of my 1.25 carat diamond earrings a few years ago and have been thinking that I might want to wear diamond studs of that size again. But I thought it would be nice if the studs actually looked like diamonds rather than chunks of glass. ;))

I guess CZs have come a long way since the last time i bought them! Can anyone point me toward something to get me started rather than to plunge me in over my head with CZs in vintage cuts? (Help!)

Deb/AGBF :wavey:
Aw, thanks! It really turned out beautifully :)

I've heard that some people really like the Amora gems (http://amora-gems.com/). I know IDJ sells them, and GOG might too.

I'm sad that Wink is no longer CZs as I've only just found them and would love to get more!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results