shape
carat
color
clarity

My Co-worker''s New BGD Halo

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW! congrats to you for being such an awesome friend! She is going to LOVE it!

Gayletmom

Brilliant_Rock
That is one gorgeous ring! Your friend''s future fiance doesn''t know how lucky she is!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy cow! It is stunning!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
i LOVE IT! I can''t wait to see hand pics.

I wish I had more male friends who would let me help them buy diamonds!
15.gif
I love helping in RT but then I don''t get to actually *see* the sparklies!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
O. M. G.!!!! You are such an awesome friend and coworker!! You did good!! And of course, so did he for getting you to help out and make sure there''s another satisfied girl out there (at least once she sees her ring!!!!). Who wouldn''t be thrilled with that beauty! Good job!!

Btw, would you mind if I add her ring to the halos collection? Would you prefer I wait until the ring is on her finger and you can take as many real life pics? Or will you be taking pictures tomorrow and posting? Either way, I''d love to add her purdy ring to the collection!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! It''s gorgeous.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow-that ring is stunning! The diamond itself is gorgeous and that setting is SO beautiful. I''m loving all the milgrain and I''m not even a milgrain kind of girl! (And what a fantastic price!) His girlfriend is going to freak out when she sees it! Does he know when he''s proposing yet? I hope soon!

Helping pick out diamonds is a fun job! I got to help (and by help, I mean I pretty much just told him which one to buy
3.gif
) my friend pick out his fiance''s diamond and setting and I LOVED every second of it. I now tell all of my guy friends to come to me when it''s time to propose!
9.gif

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That ring is gorgeous...absolutely gorgeous...!
18.gif
30.gif

I just can''t take my eyes off it... You did great and frankly, i wish someone like you and the rest of the expert guys here had helped my fiance to pick the ring for me! Coz he spent a lot of money and put a lot of effort in buying the ring for me and unfortunately i ended up with something that i totally hated...
14.gif

After that, i kept my original e-ring but he agreed to buy me a new solitaire, which he did! And three months after that, i have upgraded it and i''m waiting for the custom made setting to be ready in the ten days...
3.gif
I hope that after all that i''ll calm down and enjoy it on my finger...finally!!
So...congratulations for a great choice and good luck to your co-worker with the proposal...(could someone say no to such a ring???
27.gif
).

Kunzite

Brilliant_Rock
What a great friend, it''s beautiful!
30.gif
If you''re available, my DH needs a friend like you
1.gif

Sizzle

Brilliant_Rock
WOW, that''s fabulous! you''re a wonderful coworker! I would love it if more men in my office had their diamonds shipped to the office
2.gif

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The ring is gorgeous and what a great mounting for the money. That milgraining really is perfect.

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Love it!!!!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Its a beautiful ring and another triumph for BGD. They keep turning out such gorgeous jewellery.
30.gif

TBjumper

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/19/2010 11:07:41 PM
Author: Luckyeshe
O. M. G.!!!! You are such an awesome friend and coworker!! You did good!! And of course, so did he for getting you to help out and make sure there''s another satisfied girl out there (at least once she sees her ring!!!!). Who wouldn''t be thrilled with that beauty! Good job!!

Btw, would you mind if I add her ring to the halos collection? Would you prefer I wait until the ring is on her finger and you can take as many real life pics? Or will you be taking pictures tomorrow and posting? Either way, I''d love to add her purdy ring to the collection!
Hi Lucky: You are more than welcome to post the pics! Lesley is going to send me a hand shot so I can post a size reference for all you guys which you can post in the Halo thread as well.
I don''t know when my friend is proposing (soon, I do know that much!!) So I no idea when I will be able to up date with hand shots of the actual owner :)

Update: Lesley is shipping out today and will be in the office tomorrow, there was a tiny issue shipping yesterday. So no new pics yet... but will have some tomorrow!!!!

To everyone that posted, you all make me feel like a wonderful friend! Thx for all the kind words. I can''t wait to show my friend this thread. He will love the confirmation he did a good job, and that his GF will love it!
30.gif

I also have to clarify the price!!! The 2k mark was was for the white gold version. My co-worker was going to go that route to save some cash (which is why I had the number in my head) but he then realized his soon to be FI would really rather have PLT... the PLT version comes in right under 3k, not the 2k. Sorry for the confusion!!!! Still a smoking deal.
9.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely stunning!
36.gif

And FYI- we NEVER get tired of pictures!!!
2.gif

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
WOW it''s beautiful!! I''d love to see hand pics!

TBjumper

Shiny_Rock
Hi everyone!
35.gif

We have a ring!!!!! The ring was just delivered and it is STUNNING!!! My co-worker is very pleased... His face was adorable, I think holding it made it very real for him. He is already talking how antique feeling it is and how this will be an heirloom piece for his grandkids... (awwwwww)

He then talked about this ring in comparison to what his soon to be FI tried on at local jewelers. She is going to be blown away, and he really feels like he was able to get her what she deserved and more than what she was hoping for.

I cant speak highly enough of Brian and Lesley and am so happy the ring looks just as fantastic in person as it did in their glamor shots!!

No hand shots yet obviously, but he did say the proposal will be sooner rather than later as he can''t wait to have it on her finger...
12.gif

I report back with engagement news when I have it
1.gif

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
that puppy needs to get on her finger soon!!!!!!!! Gorgeous!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m so glad he likes it! Can''t wait for an update!

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love helping friends with dimaonds, I just helped a co-worker pick out her dimaond about 4 months ago, got an amazing E, IF princess

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That milgrain looks perfect and you can see the arrows in the pave...just gorgeous! I''m sure she will be blown
away!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s a showstopper for sure!! Wow!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
I can''t wait to see handpics!!! So glad the proposal will probably be sooner than later!!! Them rings sure burn holes in men''s pockets!
31.gif

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
I like the cut. The setting is nice too.

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
it''s beautiful!

tand*m

Shiny_Rock
WOW.
30.gif
Brian does it again!

TBjumper

Shiny_Rock
Hi everyone!
35.gif

Just popping back in to say we have a VERY happy FIANCÉ!!! She is blown away and can''t stop looking at her ring. I wouldn''t be surprised if we get a new member
27.gif

I''ll see what I can do about some hand shots, she wants to pop in here and "claim" her ring
9.gif
sometime soon. She has already told my friend she MUST have a matching wedding band!

Thanks for the well wishes, I will pass them along.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tell her we Pricescopers need lots of handshots!
3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results